Superbowl XLVIII - Seahawks vs Broncos Game Thread

landroverking

Reaction score
This is like SB XII
Denver thinking about winning a championship and Seatlle thinking about winning a game.

Zordon

Reaction score
I just don't understand why anyone would draft AOA over Chancellor. One player loves football and the physical aspect of the game, the other looks like a greek god but is soft as tissue paper. Who the hell is interviewing these players for the Cowboys?

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think to a certain extend Denver's coaching staff deserves censure. From outward appearances they came in a wee-bit overconfident.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I just don't understand why anyone would draft AOA over Chancellor. One player loves football and the physical aspect of the game, the other looks like a greek god but is soft as tissue paper. Who the hell is interviewing these players for the Cowboys?

i just hate the whole drafting philosophy here,they think they are too clever going after those draft day gems and small schools guys whose learning curve is too much to overcome.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
I think Wilson is a good QB.
He's surrounded by an awesome Defense.

the guy is a bus driver. he's serviceable but not worth the huge contract he is probably going to be given which is going to end up destroying their fantastic defensive nucleus.