Superbowl XLVIII - Seahawks vs Broncos Game Thread

MartinRamone

Reaction score
I love seeing a good defense, but this is boring. Denver just didnt come to play.

Alweezy

Reaction score
This is one of those rare situations, where you REALLY, REALLY… wish to not be in this game if you are a Denver fan.

10 times out 10, you're just glad to be in the Super Bowl… but this has got to be pull your hair out ridiculous right now to be a Bronco fan...

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Belichick hasn't won a Super Bowl in 10 years. Carroll rebuilt that USC program and now is on the verge of building a Super Bowl champion with a 2nd year QB. Yeah they both have had some controversy (Spygate and USC sanctions) but give me Carroll over Belichick TODAY as coach of my team.

This has to be a joke. Even without winning one they were one helmet catch from being one of the greatest teams ever. They get back to championship level year after year in an age of parity. Did you know that Bill and Brady have made playoffs 11 out of 12 years and have never been wild cards? Please stop

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Don't think there has ever been a SB shutout has there?

Nope. Closest was 24-3 Dallas over Miami.
However, the blocked kick against Miami prevented a shutout in the 14-7 victory against the Skins.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
This has to be a joke. Even without winning one they were one helmet catch from being one of the greatest teams ever. They get back to championship level year after year in an age of parity. Did you know that Bill and Brady have made playoffs 11 out of 12 years and have never been wild cards? Please stop

and the one year they didn't make it was Cassel right? And I think they were 10-6 that year.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
I guess the game is only exciting now just to see if seattle D forces a shut out…

:cool: