Superbowl XLVIII - Seahawks vs Broncos Game Thread

bark

Reaction score
You know we get to go play Seattle next yr..... In Seattle .....
I hope linehan/Garrett/Callahan whoever it is abandons the 5 wide empty backfield for that game.... Just do it for tony

Zordon

Reaction score
i just hate the whole drafting philosophy here,they think they are too clever going after those draft day gems and small schools guys whose learning curve is too much to overcome.

I don't get it either man. AOA looks the part, but he's no football player. He was afraid to hit and on kickoff returns he was scared to hit the hole. Anybody could see that he was not enthusiastic about the physical aspect of the game. How you draft him over Chancellor is beyond me. This franchise is SOFT and EMBARRASSMENT to this city.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I hope linehan/Garrett/Callahan whoever it is abandons the 5 wide empty backfield for that game.... Just do it for tony

lets hope its not early in the season because our fragile players will not survive that.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I don't get it either man. AOA looks the part, but he's no football player. He was afraid to hit and on kickoff returns he was scared to hit the hole. Anybody could see that he was not enthusiastic about the physical aspect of the game. How you draft him over Chancellor is beyond me. This franchise is SOFT and EMBARRASSMENT to this city.

Lighten up Zordy and enjoy the game.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score

Mort said he thought we'd be the Thursday Night opener with them next year -- I sure as hell hope not.