Superbowl XLVIII - Seahawks vs Broncos Game Thread

IAmLegend

Reaction score
seahawkslombardi.gif

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Agreed. This was the best offense in history and just like the previous best offense in history (2007 Patriots), the defensive team shut them down.

Don't hate on the Seahawks. Their defense won this game.
Exactly. With a great defense, you can stop any great offense. Get in a QBs face, and hit the receivers extra hard if they catch it. Leave no doubt.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Finally a so called "running QB" won a Super Bowl. Many times I have read people post that until a "running QB" wins it they haven't done anything.

The rest of the team didn't do too bad, either.

Well, Russell Wilson isn't really considered a "running" quarterback. He only runs when he has to. That's no different than what Andrew Luck does.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Well, Russell Wilson isn't really considered a "running" quarterback. He only runs when he has to. That's no different than what Andrew Luck does.

I agree. I've just heard many describe Wilson as a "running QB" the last couple of years. If that is what they think he is, he just won a SB as one.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Regardless of who won or who lost, that Super Bowl stunk. It was never competitive at any point. At least the halftime show was good.

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
Regardless of who won or who lost, that Super Bowl stunk. It was never competitive at any point. At least the halftime show was good.

What? Only half of your post is true! The Superbowl was certainly not competitive at any point =p

Has yet to be a good halftime show since #nippleslip

joseephuss

Reaction score
So, the Broncos franchise now holds the record for most Superbowl losses. And they have been blown out in games with 3 different starting QBs.

joseephuss

Reaction score
What? Only half of your post is true! The Superbowl was certainly not competitive at any point =p

Has yet to be a good halftime show since #nippleslip

I thought it was a good halftime show. Of course the low standards of the 1970s Super Bowls make anything look good.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I thought it was a good halftime show. Of course the low standards of the 1970s Super Bowls make anything look good.

Didn't they have Up With People perform one year? That had to be the lowest of the low, except for the Backstreet Boys some time in the 90s, or was it In Sync? Today's show was way better than either.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Didn't they have Up With People perform one year? That had to be the lowest of the low, except for the Backstreet Boys some time in the 90s, or was it In Sync? Today's show was way better than either.

I think Up With People performed at a couple of them.