Superbowl XLVIII - Seahawks vs Broncos Game Thread

Wheeltax

Reaction score
1558560_306833206138182_1604349677_n.jpg

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Sure they do get away with it. I've seen it several times being done, especially away from the ball. That doesn't take away from them being fast and swarming to the ball though.

All great teams are accused of something. Even the Cowboys of the 90s were.

mldardy

Reaction score
With all due respect, Denver forced safety on themselves in the opening Drive of the game. They clearly were not in the stadium this game.

Seattle defense played good, but Denver looked like garbage out there.

Lame excuses

tyke1doe

Reaction score
No way. Seattle's defense came out and demoralized them. To come out and completely dominate arguably the greatest offense in NFL history the way Seattle has is nothing short of incredible. Gotta give credit where credit is due. They were the best defense in the NFL all season and they showed why tonight.

Agreed. This was the best offense in history and just like the previous best offense in history (2007 Patriots), the defensive team shut them down.

Don't hate on the Seahawks. Their defense won this game.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
It's funny to me how a team like denver tonight with the poor poor way they showed up are still playing for a garbage 3 or 7 points instead of taking a knee…just spare us all the time and th bore fest and leave…..

:cool:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Sure they do get away with it. I've seen it several times being done, especially away from the ball. That doesn't take away from them being fast and swarming to the ball though.

All teams get away with some more than others some games.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
All those cute documentaries all week of how great of a human being Peyton is.

What the heck does that have to do with the game beside Peyton played in it. There's probably a lot of great guys on both teams.

burmafrd

Reaction score
I liked that in that last possession Denver just ran out the clock. Instead of trying to pass to get one more score to make the final score look better.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Finally a so called "running QB" won a Super Bowl. Many times I have read people post that until a "running QB" wins it they haven't done anything.

The rest of the team didn't do too bad, either.

burmafrd

Reaction score
To me its not a coincidence that when the top D faces the Top O more often then not its the D that wins it.

Those claiming that all you need is a top Offense and everything else can be mediocre this game alone spits all over that.