Superbowl XLVIII - Seahawks vs Broncos Game Thread

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
They don't hold and when they do they are getting called for it. Just give them credit they are hungry, physical, fast and damn good.

Sure they do get away with it. I've seen it several times being done, especially away from the ball. That doesn't take away from them being fast and swarming to the ball though.

Wizarus

Reaction score
Seahawks are good, but I really don't see them repeating. This game was more on the Broncos choking the biggest game of the season.

T-RO

Reaction score
Ugliest Super Bowl ever...and I don't care what the other fella said about lame ones in the 70's and 80's. The Broncos set the tone by choking the first play of the game....and the outcome was settled one play into the second half.

Ugly. Miserable.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Eli looks sad:D

BfhFI-LCAAACpdI.jpg

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if the Seahawks closed this game out with a defensive touchdown.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Seahawks are good, but I really don't see them repeating. This game was more on the Broncos choking the biggest game of the season.

No way. Seattle's defense came out and demoralized them. To come out and completely dominate arguably the greatest offense in NFL history the way Seattle has is nothing short of incredible. Gotta give credit where credit is due. They were the best defense in the NFL all season and they showed why tonight.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Denver's oline were embarrassed this game,they need to get some new faces in there.

mldardy

Reaction score
Ugliest Super Bowl ever...and I don't care what the other fella said about lame ones in the 70's and 80's. The Broncos set the tone by choking the first play of the game....and the outcome was settled one play into the second half.

Ugly. Miserable.

Again it's not. 55-10, 46-10, 52-17 were worse than this. And the 70s didn't have very many lopsided super bowls so I'm not sure what you are talking about.

Wizarus

Reaction score
No way. Seattle's defense came out and demoralized them. To come out and completely dominate arguably the greatest offense in NFL history the way Seattle has is nothing short of incredible. Gotta give credit where credit is due. They were the best defense in the NFL all season and they showed why tonight.

With all due respect, Denver forced safety on themselves in the opening Drive of the game. They clearly were not in the stadium this game.

Seattle defense played good, but Denver looked like garbage out there.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
I still think that with one game in NJ san fran would beat seatle…Denver were just total embarrassment to be honest

:cool: