Surprise cut predictions

quickccc

Reaction score
Who would be our starting free safety or even backup? We’d have Thompson and that’s it.

i assume Ha Ha would be the immediate backup (behind Thompson ! ..i still cannot fathom having to start this guy ! )

If Clinton Dix is somehow surprisingly cut... i assume Worley or Wilson become the backup,..i think they are gonna ease Robinson in slowly, maybe alternate
some reps and snaps with Wlison ?

Assuming both Clinton Dix and Wilson get cut, then it's down to Worley and Robinson as the backups.

quickccc

Reaction score
Donny Wilson better not get cut. He has had a nice camp. We need bodies back there at safety and MM loves rotating his safeties in and out. I think if we wanna a surprise cut, watch out for Sean Lee. We really haven't heard much out of him and he has already been on the training table. This is a young mans game and it wouldn't shock me if he were cut,then retires and becomes one of our coaches. I just don't see him staying healthy again.

Don’t know if it qualifies as a surprise but Donovan Wilson would be my surprise cut. I think they’ll value Goodwins ST play and moving Robinson to safety isn’t a good sign for Wilson IMO.

i've heard the YouTube guys discussing the 53 roster, and they were saying it's a good chance Wilson could be among those cuts as they haven't heard much good reviews about him,. he has done nothing since his one lone INT at camp's beginning, and to have Thompson bounce ahead of him, doesnt' speak volume of
Wilson nor Ha Ha,...

I heard one those same YouTube guys say that when they broke Wilson down in their All 22 videos, he noticed that Wilson is more of a forward mover than
he is laterally and could that have had an effect on his ability to cover.
His man coverage and open field tackling were the areas where i wanted to see more of Wilson.

quickccc

Reaction score
someone on one of the YouTube stations predicted there will be 3 surprises come cut down time Saturday ... Sean Lee... Ha Ha Clinton (1 day in advance) ..and Noah Brown.