Suspension for Odell Beckham?

Swanny

Reaction score
I think we all know what that is, but any decent attorney can dismiss it:

"Did he fail a drug test?"

"Can you prove that's cocaine?"

"Can you prove that's marijuana?"

Again, no one needs to convince me (so resist the urge, please), but the NFLPA attorneys will defend him. Would've been nice had their been a police complaint.

I just hope the Giants are dumb enough to give this fool a huge chunk of their cap space.
But as we all know it doesn't matter what a lawyer can dismiss. Goodell has all the power thanks to the CBA. He could suspend OBJ for this but we all know he won't

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Someone already posted this. And I think he'll be fine. He isn't Zeke.

This has nothing to do with domestic violence. If it did he wouldn’t be fine. Something could come of this we’ll just have to see. Some forget but he got suspended for a game for his actions on the field a couple of years ago.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The FG net meltdown was my fav

http://i1144.***BLOCKED***/albums/o487/G2013/CO1fFOlUEAAdOqV_zpsvcwxd55k.jpg

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I really hope they give him 20 mill.

Good player but massively too overrated.

MrPhil

Reaction score
I think we all know what that is, but any decent attorney can dismiss it:

"Did he fail a drug test?"

"Can you prove that's cocaine?"

"Can you prove that's marijuana?"

Again, no one needs to convince me (so resist the urge, please), but the NFLPA attorneys will defend him. Would've been nice had their been a police complaint.

I just hope the Giants are dumb enough to give this fool a huge chunk of their cap space.

I hear what you are saying but the NFL couldn't really prove any of the allegations against Elliott yet he still got 6 games.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Who wouldn’t trade Odell straight up for Dez right now?

I wouldn’t he’s coming off ankle surgery and he’s looking for 20 million per season. With this video surfacing and him already being a head case he would be a bigger distraction than Dez. When healthy he’s a better receiver than Dez no question but with him coming off ankle surgery and the baggage he brings it wouldn’t make much sense trading one expensive distraction for one that will be even more expensive. OBJ can’t stay healthy he’s missed 20 games during his career, he’s injury prone and he’s a head case. He may have lost some speed from this latest injury.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
As I scroll through ESPN to see if they posted a story on this my results come up slim.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
How to cover up a video that’s gone viral. What’s Mara going to say that’s baking soda on the table?
Odell told the girl she has to sleep on couch cause he is extremely tired and has to wake up at 4am to train and he didn’t touch a piece of the pizza that night. They couldn’t get anymore bc powder the store in the hotel lobby was closed so they had to even it up to share with each other (that was Odells idea).

Lutonio

Reaction score
What might be the biggest problem here is trying to convince the woman to go have sex with someone.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
How to cover up a video that’s gone viral. What’s Mara going to say that’s baking soda on the table?

That was a joke really. But isn’t the NFL a joke. Zero confidence anything will be done about it. What cracks me up is Zeke supposedly got in trouble for the confluence of negative events. OBJ is always into something negative.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
I really hope that the Giants give this perpetual idiot a huge contract. Mr. Burns will only be able to shield him from the NFL for so long..

Yes! Give him a long-term contract and extend Eli another five years and they'll be one less team we have to worry about in the division.