Twitter: T.J. Vasher with another spectacular drop

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can't help but wonder if Dak Attack is actually a hater posing as a fan, or a troll just being a troll -- either way, it's annoying. :thumbdown:

It's hard to imagine how anyone so dissatisfied with everything about a team would take the trouble to be such a constant nuisance!

I guess some of us simply require constant attention, even if it means doing so in an extremely negative frame of mind. Seems insane.
Risen is an Eagles fan and he hates the Cowboys.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sometimes he's overwhelming positive about the most mundane players as well. He's kind of all over the place. I like the passion and all, but geez get a grip fella. Lol
I can't help but wonder if Dak Attack is actually a hater posing as a fan, or a troll just being a troll -- either way, it's annoying. :thumbdown:

It's hard to imagine how anyone so dissatisfied with everything about a team would take the trouble to be such a constant nuisance!

I guess some of us simply require constant attention, even if it means doing so in an extremely negative frame of mind. Seems insane.

No, he just wants attention.

Just like the media, negative stories get more attention than positive stories.

Many of his hate on a specific player or position group correlates with past over the top predictions of greatness for other players.

Bradlee Anae is the next Lawrence Taylor but better.

Isaac Alarcón is a top 3 OLineman on the team and probably the best if he plays a few games.

Star Lotulelei...Trading for him would have guaranteed the Cowboys a Super Bowl win the past few seasons.

GINeric

Reaction score
So let's stop thinking they go along with "Two hands on football" - for example, if a WR is running full speed one direction and the QB throws behind the WR and the WR has to contort his body just to get two hands on the ball and stop in his tracks and drops it - the problem was the throw.

It's just something fans like to toss around and it kills play analysis.

Im not sure fans like to toss it around, but again... coaches have said it on NFL Films, former players on various NFL shows have said it. I believe the way they think because they are professionals who've been there.

Its the fans who like to toss around excuses that NFL coaches don't buy and don'ttolerate. If you get two hands on the ball, thats supposed to be a completion at this level. So let's stop thinking that they go along with dropping the ball after it has touched your TWO hands is acceptable. Im not just talking about dropping it one time.

But let a player drop that same type of Vasher play in the video multiple times..... he'd be benched or released, period.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Risen is an Eagles fan and he hates the Cowboys.

I'm well acquainted with him, and you're quite correct. He offers noteworthy Twitter info though, somewhat to his credit.

Last edited:

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Why did I log in tonight, and even worse why did I click on one of your threads? I may not know as much about football as my buddy CowboyRoy does, but um, that is not considered a drop, my boy Ceedee will show you what a drop is...sigh

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

It hit his hands and he dropped it.
pZCrJAL
pZCrJAL

Good lord boy ....... learn to post