Twitter: T.J. Vasher with another spectacular drop

Mannix

Reaction score
Come on...where are the Noah threads and clips??? I wanna see some awesome blocks that spring someone for an additional 3 RAC yards.:muttley::muttley::muttley:

Last edited:

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Its was a 7 yard route. How much separation is he suppose to get in 20 feet running a slant to a side line? Come on man.

This thread is stupid to begin with. Don't make it even stupider (yes that was on purpose).

More than 1”, it’s okay if you don’t understand football.

GINeric

Reaction score
That was clearly the QB's fault.

All NFL head coaches, quarterbacks and receivers say if you can get two hands on the ball, then thats supposed to be caught.

In this video, he got two hands on the ball and dropped it, so the quarterback did his job. It was clearly the receivers fault.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
You are right we are officially DOOMED on the 3rd day of training camp! Fell better now?

No just buy into Stephen Jones hype that because your big it means your automatically a good football player. I rather have Vasher than Noah but I rather have Turpin over Vasher.

Speed > Size … just ask Micah!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
No just buy into Stephen Jones hype that because your big it means your automatically a good football player. I rather have Vasher than Noah but I rather have Turpin over Vasher.

Speed > Size … just ask Micah!
Why are you telling me to but into hype and the hype I'm supposed to buy into?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
You & you're dropped balls threads. Again looking at a players downfall on one play while ignoring the obvious. Tired of all your negativity. Nothing but a troll. You win, ignore ignited. I'll leave you with this. BOOM!

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
You & you're dropped balls threads. Again looking at a players downfall on one play while ignoring the obvious. Tired of all your negativity. Nothing but a troll. You win, ignore ignited. I'll leave you with this. BOOM!

I believe skill players with speed are better than skill players with size!