Twitter: T.J. Vasher with another spectacular drop

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The ball hit his hand in the center, he can’t catch. This isn’t basketball where you can post up with that twig body.

He seems to be scared of getting hit. Turnip is a more physical player than this guy.
I saw that some ripped you a couple of days ago.....now I know why. If you are a real fan, you aren't a good one. If you are a troll, you are great at it.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
He does get a bunch of replies, so if that's the goal, then maybe he is a good at it. I do have trouble believing that someone could be that stupid and still have enough brain cells to keep breathing.

He’s good at getting dunked on that’s about it. He fails at being a troll.

black label

Reaction score
Best part of a semi-bad adaptation.
Hey! I said semi.
Which means it was semi-good.

But was it Semi Fehoko?
The proof is in the pudding!
I mean flan!
I mean..
Ah, who gives a shhhhh...

My main bubba @DallasEast takes offense.
I get it.
I respect his fanhood. He's one of my faves so... he's one of my faves.
u mad?

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Sad to say but it’s true. Granted it was the most boring time of the year right after the draft but after he “quit” being a fan and promised not to come back to the board it was the same 5 topics over and over.

It's probably still better than the uniform threads, or all the nostalgia threads, or Romo vs. Dak.

Hardline

Reaction score
The ball hit his hand in the center, he can’t catch. This isn’t basketball where you can post up with that twig body.

He seems to be scared of getting hit. Turnip is a more physical player than this guy.
So you are trashing a guy that went to a Texas school and then praising another player that went to a Texas school.
Turnip? Lol

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Witten suddenly started dropping balls when Dak arrived.

Hmmm, there's a trend.
Wasn't there at one time defenses dropped more balls against us then any other team? I don't know if that is true.....but interesting if do.

OGCowboy

Reaction score
Away with you troll...
What’s the difference between the OP and a dropped hemroid?
Nothing...they’re both irritating and a pita