T.J. Yeldon

RoboQB

Reaction score
I'm on board with this...:)... Yeldon could be 2015 ROY.

Gaede

Reaction score
I like him. Don't think he'll be a star, but a good player for 4 or 5 years.

rags747

Reaction score
Im much more excited with Coleman, I hope Red's Alabama connection doesnt sway him. Would feel like Carpenter all over again.

supercowboy8

Reaction score
Yeldon is really beat up. Running for 3 years in the sec he has taken a pounding. Also he has fumble issues.

tm1119

Reaction score
He needs to drop weight and get some of the quickness he once had back. Doesn't look explosive to me

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
He needs to drop weight and get some of the quickness he once had back. Doesn't look explosive to me

That's where I am on him. Think he needs to be around 221lbs (which he did on his pro day and ran 4.52), if he is I think he's a top five back in this draft.

Like him a lot more than Buck Allen, and Johnson.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
..is my RB of choice this draft. Been saying it since November. Draft this guy in the 2nd or 3rd and spend the rest of the drat picks on Defense.

His 2013 game footage was really good. The question on him are why did he have a down year in 2014 and is he injury prone in terms of nagging type injuries (hamstring, groin, etc.). Also Alabama RBs have tended to be overrated.

Fredd

Reaction score
always liked this kid...2nd or 3rd (likely doesn't last that long) on him and I am on board...

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
always liked this kid...2nd or 3rd (likely doesn't last that long) on him and I am on board...

Yeldon in 3rd is good value. But dang, that Alabama OL was a beast.

fishspill

Reaction score
He had a line that won a lot of battles but there's no denying Yeldon looks like he has a great game. If he has that drive to be great he'll be a bargain for who gets him.

ghst187

Reaction score
haven't seen that backs from Alabama have transitioned well to the pros. Yeldon looks the same as all the rest to me so...pass