Video: T.O. discusses time in Dallas, issues with Romo, Witten, Garrett

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Say what you want about T.O., the guy was an unbelievable talent.

I’m not saying I fully believe his claims that Witten and Garrett and Romo were the sole cause of TOs release, but I definitely do think there’s at least partial truth to it. Those three guys had a well-documented bromance.

TO was no angel and he was a diva, but man, those were some fun years when he had a star on his helmet

Zordon

Reaction score
He shouldve never been released

I just know that snake Garrett was fully behind this
They told me on here TO got scared of Witten lol. Skip got trash sources in Dallas.

And Garrett is a coward of course
Can we all admit that Garrett, Witten, and Romo had an active cabal around here for a decade? Why can't people admit this?

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The value of any player to a team is not just stats- yards and TDs. Ultimately, the value of any player IMO is directly related to how well they help the team WIN.

If winning is the end goal, talent alone is NOT enough to make a team a contender. Talent must be part of the total puzzle. Mental and physical toughness, unity of purpose, having the right role players and depth all play huge roles in winning. Until proven otherwise, I don’t think Jerry and his sidekick son really know what they’re doing regarding roster building to win. Those 3 SB rosters were built by a HOF coach and I’ve yet to see JJ prove he can do that on his own. He’s an expert at making money. He’s below average as a talent evaluator and team builder.

TO was a great talent who I don’t think was a fit with the team Bill P was trying to build.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Can we all admit that Garrett, Witten, and Romo had an active cabal around here for a decade? Why can't people admit this?
100 percent. However. TO was going off in the media saying throw the ball to me and when Romo did Owens dropped a huge third down that cost us the game. That’s how I remember it at least

Aven8

Reaction score
When TO made a business decision and gave up on a play in his last season he had to be cut. I was clamoring for it all that season on here.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
TO managed to run himself off other teams as well. Trying to figure out how it was Garrett fault when people say Garrett was a puppet HC?

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
It isn't that I don't believe they conspired to get rid of him. I feel watching that interview there a lot of details missing from T.O.'s perspective, moreso I think there had to be a confrontation that he simply "forgot" about. I think T.O. tends to get into a huffy exchange every now and then because he always acted like a wounded person that lashed out. Really the guy was so emotional I can't see him not getting into verbal fights.

glimmerman

Reaction score
He clearly was a bad team mate. But could play. Lol. He might be able to still play. Just emotional guy.