T.O. makes me sick

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Boysboy;2488412 said:
How does it feel to beat your chest now?:laugh1:

:D I just want a W tomorrow so we can get this playoff run started. But I do think this has to be T.O.'s last year. The Cowboys already have enough distractions because well...they are the Cowboys lol. Release Owens, promote Miles Austin to the #2, draft a WR in the draft and have Crayton as the #3

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
TheSport78;2488410 said:
maybe my post about T.O. a month and a half ago doesn't seem too far-fetched now eh?

Yes. It's still a stupid thread. It didn't suddenly grow brain cells.

landryscorner

Reaction score
romoakatruebeast;2375665 said:
when you play with a quarterback like we have ...i dont blame him for being pissed ...

**** i would be too..

WOW imagine that a Nfl receiver pissed because they didn't win the game and the ball wasn't thrown his way, or it was thrown off...hmm...yah

thats like 99.5 of the receivers in the NFl right there, if Roy Williams was our main receiver and TO wasn't here, you thinK ROy wouldn't complain..

sorry OP FAIL

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
landryscorner;2488614 said:
WOW imagine that a Nfl receiver pissed because they didn't win the game and the ball wasn't thrown his way, or it was thrown off...hmm...yah

thats like 99.5 of the receivers in the NFl right there, if Roy Williams was our main receiver and TO wasn't here, you thinK ROy wouldn't complain..

sorry OP FAIL

You might be selling Williams a little short.
I didn't exactly have my ear all over Detroit Lions happenings, but despite being on that lame team, he was nothing at all like TO, in terms of behavior. No one has brought this attitude to such heights like ****** Keyshawn and TO has.

And hopefully no one else will.
I have no hate for TO and like his ability, but who cares for this kind of crap and why has it become accepted like it's 'part of the game'?

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
First of all I hate that I'm posting on this thread but, Could you imagine if T.O. walked off the field with a big grin on his face.

HMMMMMM , I wonder if he would have caught much flack for that????

GIVE ME A FRIGGIN BREAK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Nope your idea, and this thread, are still as ignorant and stupid as it was the day you posted it. It's amazing that you actually went and found it, to bring it back up, just so you could remind people how stupid it was.