T.O. makes me sick

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
TheSport78;2375647 said:
Fox showed a shot of T.O. walking off the field after the game was decided and he had this "pouting" look on his face. The guy doesn't care if his team wins or not, but rather he needs his stats so he can make it into the Hall of Fame. He needs that spotlight; the guy is bipolar. We all know Owens is such a selfish player, but he really showed it today. He's supposed to be a veteran leader on his team, but instead he's setting a terrible example of his "ME ME ME" attitude. Ok I'm tired I need a nap..good win guys ha

I didn't even bother to see if you posted anything else in this topic cause either you're ignorant or you're Tom Jackson.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
TheSport78;2375647 said:
Fox showed a shot of T.O. walking off the field after the game was decided and he had this "pouting" look on his face. The guy doesn't care if his team wins or not, but rather he needs his stats so he can make it into the Hall of Fame. He needs that spotlight; the guy is bipolar. We all know Owens is such a selfish player, but he really showed it today. He's supposed to be a veteran leader on his team, but instead he's setting a terrible example of his "ME ME ME" attitude. Ok I'm tired I need a nap..good win guys ha

Well did you call or talk to him? Do you know for sure that he was pouting? Or did you get captured up in the illusion? I am guessing the latter by your post.

My advice. Keep in mind T.O.'s past. The network will always be looking for a reason even if there isn't a reason.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
TheSport78 is the same guy who said Ware does not "show up" when the game is on the line.

He is to clueless to even argue with.

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
TheSport78;2375647 said:

Congratulations. You are the target demographic for Fox's witch hunt on Owens. Fox didn't just show a random shot of T.O. after the game was decided. They cut to Owens nearly every time the Cowboys offense came off the field. Nevermind that he had the same default look of frustration/exhaustion without exception. They didn't want viewers to miss the inevitable T.O. sideline meltdown that never happened.

MrMom

Reaction score
nyc;2377359 said:
Leave now and don't ever come back.

gollum.jpg

:laugh2:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
TheSport78;2375647 said:

I'm not a big T.O. fan, but some of you guys read too much.

Maybe he had his game face on. Maybe he wants to establish a serious tone. Maybe he isn't getting all happy because the Cowboys need to still remember it's just one game, and their offense needs to step up.

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
Hell, I think the only way TO could be hated more would be to run for President and take George W. as his running mate. Neither can do anything right in this ironically radical world.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
TheSport78;2375671 said:
T.O. can say whatever BS he wants, but he doesn't show it in his DEMEANOUR. I have no agenda, but the guy has clearly lost a step and needs to accept his role as a 2nd or 3rd option on this team.

So since Romo apparently showed it in his DEMEANOR during the cards game...he has lost a step and sucks now? damn didn't think so...Terrell was primed for his best season ever bud

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm sure he is without a doubt not a team player. That must have been his way of showing he wasn't a team player when he was congratulating Roy for the TD catch or when he was giving the defense praise for stepping it up.

Absolutely horrible teammate, no doubt.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
tyke1doe;2377507 said:
I'm not a big T.O. fan, but some of you guys read too much.

Maybe he had his game face on. Maybe he wants to establish a serious tone. Maybe he isn't getting all happy because the Cowboys need to still remember it's just one game, and their offense needs to step up.

Or he could have just been constipated. You try smiling if you're all backed up!

CowboyMark

Reaction score
TheSport78;2375647 said:
Well said. I hate this punk. Always have and probaly will. Too bad we have to put up with him. Your post hit it right on the money.:bow:

Hoods

Reaction score
TheSport78;2375746 said:
As did I, but Owens is an actual player on the team. He cannot be a veteran player in this league and show those types of emotions when your team is LOOKING for a leader

And you said it yourself that he didn't. What's the problem here?

A-G-E-N-D-A.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
CowboyMark;2378834 said:
Well said. I hate this punk. Always have and probaly will. Too bad we have to put up with him. Your post hit it right on the money.:bow:

:troll:

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
maybe my post about T.O. a month and a half ago doesn't seem too far-fetched now eh?

Boysboy

Reaction score
TheSport78;2488410 said:
maybe my post about T.O. a month and a half ago doesn't seem too far-fetched now eh?

How does it feel to beat your chest now?:laugh1:

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
TheSport78;2488410 said:

U weren't crazy after all :rolleyes:

Have a cookie.gif

http://i330.***BLOCKED***/albums/l406/RealityTVLounge/cookie.gif