T.O.'s Post Game Remarks *Merge*

Reaction score
They guy pissed me off talking about he was open on some double moves and the ball wasn't there... *** dude the main reason Dallas lose was because they force fed you the ball!!

vegasjunkie

Reaction score
Just saw TO on Espn and he was blabbering how he was there and the ball wasn't there. This guy needs to shut the up and not become a distraction. He is starting to point fingers at Romo....besides...i think they are trying too hard to get the ball to him....TO's just not getting open and catching the damn balls.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I thought we locked on TO way too much at times during the game. Am I the only one that finds it disturbing that Woodson and Springs have handled him?

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
TO did his part by dropping two that hit his hands, but if he really wants to complain, he should talk about Garrett calling 10 rushing plays and ignoring what has worked for us: Marion Barber running.

Eskimo

Reaction score
In fairness, the timing of many of Romo's throws to TO was off. It looked like Romo was a tick late quite a few times today when TO was open.

I would agree that he doesn't need to bring that up in the media.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The second half drive where we went three and out with all three plays pasing attempts to TO really ticked me off.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Doomsday;2293027 said:
I thought we locked on TO way too much at times during the game. Am I the only one that finds it disturbing that Woodson and Springs have handled him?

Those are two of the best but we need to scheme better to get TO his touches.

StylisticS

Reaction score
smarta5150;2293040 said:
And we didnt hear the question.

Dont get sucked.

Yeah, that's the thing. We need to hear the question. You know ESPN has to eat this up.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Right on the money. i have had enough of Owens.trying to make this guy happy will get you beat.hats off to witten. he is the only one who showed up.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
To be fair, some of Romo's throws were off the target. He was throwing out of reach or too late. However, T.O. doesnt need to publicly state that.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
I have supported TO since he's been here, but I am now convinced that he is not all there in the head.

How many times did the ball hit him in the hands and he dropped it?

I would release his arse in a heartbeat after hearing something like that. This loss isn't on Romo, and he aint the whole offense.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Romo is not a pocket passer by nature, he's a playmaker. When he's forced to move, he's virtually unstoppable.

So listen up Garrett, get Romo moving in the pocket, roll him out, do whatever you need to do to get him to doing something he's natural at, like the 2 minute warning. Maybe we should run a hurry up offense.

Reaction score
Yeah, they forced him the ball too much... Dallas needs to focus on pounding the ball and playaction pass to set up the pass.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
he is frustrated and I am sure everyone else is....we are so micromanaged in this media driven world that nobody can say anything and i think its a joke...romo wont let this get out of hand and neither will TO...its one loss people...calm down...get it all off your chest and then calm down...we lost but next week we have to use to it to get motivated. They will and we will win the next 3 games and be 6-1....

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2293079 said:
I have supported TO since he's been here, but I am now convinced that he is not all there in the head.

How many times did the ball hit him in the hands and he dropped it?

I would release his arse in a heartbeat after hearing something like that. This loss isn't on Romo, and he aint the whole offense.
If you release TO, you triple team Witten and we are back to being the gutter of the league.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Romo played like crap. Bottom line! Now I realize the advantage of being there in person versus watching on tv. There were several big plays to be had but Romo couldn't find them.