T.O.'s Post Game Remarks *Merge*

Boysboy

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2294716 said:
I thought I heard on one of the postgame shows that 17 of 59 offensive plays were directed at TO, either by pass or handoff.

Maybe TO should be pointing the finger at himself for not being able to separate from man coverage two weeks in a row... But of course that won't happen. Like someone said, leopards don't change their stripes.

He DID say he was held alot, and the zebras didn't call it, FWIW. First time I've heard him point fingers at the refs, ever, FWIW.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
TO was giving the stink eye during last weeks game. And if this is what he's saying in the post game to reporters, imagine what he's saying on the sidelines, in Garrett's ear, in Tony's ear, in the phone to the booth and in the lockerroom during halftime.

As I said in another thread, TO got too many targets today. We're trying to force too much of the offense through him, presumably to keep him from throwing a hissy. Romo, and consequently the offense, is at his best distributing the ball around. Romo has a good night when you check back in the stat sheet and see that 6 or 7 guys caught passes. It was obvious we were trying to force feed the ball to TO - while Felix, the 2nd TEs, the fullback/h-back, MB3 and our #3 WR were largely ignored in the passing game. Washington didn't have a clue how to stop Witten ... he should have been the primary target the entire game.

Sorry, TO. Some games you're just a decoy. Deal with it. Jerry gave you 34 "millioin reasons" to deal with it.

Boysboy

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2294723 said:
And if this is what he's saying in the post game to reporters, imagine what he's saying on the sidelines, in Garrett's ear, in Tony's ear, in the phone to the booth and in the lockerroom during halftime.

As I said in another thread, TO got too many targets today. We're trying to force too much of the offense through him, presumably to keep him from throwing a hissy. Romo, and consequently the offense, is at his best distributing the ball around. Romo has a good night when you check back in the stat sheet and see that 6 or 7 guys caught passes. It was obvious we were trying to force the ball to TO, while Felix, the 2nd TEs, MB3 and our #3 WR were largely ignored, and Washington didn't have a clue how to stop Witten.

But what if TO goes down with an injury? You saw the Carolina game last year, our offense just looked LOST. We couldn't even do just THAT(spray the ball around).

Funny how throughout the entire offseason, 90% of Zoners were saying, "TO better not get hurt!", now we're in a panic mode all of a sudden?

Well-y'all got your wish of Roy getting hurt-and now you're saying our run D has tooken a nosedive with his absense. If you want TO kicked off the team...ENJOY!

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2294723 said:
TO was giving the stink eye during last weeks game. And if this is what he's saying in the post game to reporters, imagine what he's saying on the sidelines, in Garrett's ear, in Tony's ear, in the phone to the booth and in the lockerroom during halftime.

As I said in another thread, TO got too many targets today. We're trying to force too much of the offense through him, presumably to keep him from throwing a hissy. Romo, and consequently the offense, is at his best distributing the ball around. Romo has a good night when you check back in the stat sheet and see that 6 or 7 guys caught passes. It was obvious we were trying to force feed the ball to TO - while Felix, the 2nd TEs, the fullback/h-back, MB3 and our #3 WR were largely ignored in the passing game. Washington didn't have a clue how to stop Witten ... he should have been the primary target the entire game.

Sorry, TO. Some games you're just a decoy. Deal with it. Jerry gave you 34 "millioin reasons" to deal with it.
A-freaking-men.

I know Romo has the money and the adulation and the famously hot girlfriend... But I don't envy him one bit having to put up with TO's whining, and constantly handling him with kid gloves. Not sure you could pay me enough to deal with that.

Frankly, I'd probably do like McFlabb and tell him to just shut the *** up.