T.O.'s Post Game Remarks *Merge*

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2293079 said:
I would release his arse in a heartbeat after hearing something like that. This loss isn't on Romo, and he aint the whole offense.

and go the rest of the year with Crayton as the number one WR? Glad you aren't the GM

jr40usa

Reaction score
TO is the reason this offense is out of sync. Today Garrett and Romo forced to many passes to him. This offense is more physical when Barber involved not TO.

tnbk

Reaction score
The reason we lost is because our defense could not make any stops when needed. This loss reminds me of when Zimmer was here.

Offensively this was not a bad game.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2293091 said:
Yeah, they forced him the ball too much... Dallas needs to focus on pounding the ball and playaction pass to set up the pass.
yeah, don't throw it to Owens, throw it to the other covered receivers.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
jr40usa;2293106 said:
TO is the reason this offense is out of sync. Today Garrett and Romo forced to many passes to him. This offense is more physical when Barber involved not TO.

How the hell is it TO's fault? He doesn't call the plays.

He doesn't play on defense.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2293079 said:
I have supported TO since he's been here, but I am now convinced that he is not all there in the head.

How many times did the ball hit him in the hands and he dropped it?

I would release his arse in a heartbeat after hearing something like that. This loss isn't on Romo, and he aint the whole offense.
:laugh2: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao2: :laugh2:

tnbk

Reaction score
barber couldn't move the chains today and our defense couldn't stop Portis. How is that TO's fault?

Reaction score
tnbk;2293108 said:
The reason we lost is because our defense could not make any stops when needed. This loss reminds me of when Zimmer was here.

Offensively this was not a bad game.

No, the offense threw the ball too much... RUN THE FREAKIN' FOOTBALL!!!!

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Theres no reason for TO to throw Romo under the bus. Win as a team, lose as a team. We won with him catching two balls last week, we lost with him catching, what 10 balls today?

To needs to shut the hell up and take a loss like a man, and try to be the better person.

tnbk

Reaction score
we had 40 yards running the first half. we couldn't move the chains

BlueStar22

Reaction score
tnbk;2293122 said:
barber couldn't move the chains today and our defense couldn't stop Portis. How is that TO's fault?

Barber wasn't given the chance! 8 rushes

sacase

Reaction score
Romo's throws were late all gain, but he was also getting pressure in the middle.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
tnbk;2293122 said:
I'm glad you said this because everytime Barber touched the ball, bam, he was tackled.

So I guess we should continue to give him the ball so he can get 1 yard losses. Meanwhile, while we're trying to squeeze a couple of yards out of Barber, Newman is having a surgical procedure on him performed by Dr Moss.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
to dropped the td but did anybody see what he had to do just to be able to attempt to catch it because it was thrown so far outside? spin 180?right on the sideline.

but didnt he keep that drive alive with that jumping onehander that was again overthrown?

i think romo needs a reality check. he's not a hof. that int was just horrible play by romo. as soon as he threw it that was a int. u even see coaches in movies wanting to kill themselves over throws like that. anybody remember ny given sunday? al pacino DONT THROW THE FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!! willie int for a td lol

tunahelper

Reaction score
I say its good Romo is called out, but give TO the same treatment when he lacks in his performance.

CNY Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
T.O. wins and he's happy ,He loses and he's not.

Who here is surprised at his reactions of pointing fingers (if thats what he's doing) ?

We love him when he catches TD's for us but when he points fingers when we lose, we're surprised.

Gentlemen, A leopard can't change his spots ,and if you think he can you're going to be disappointed with T.O. I'm afraid.

He's a great talent ,but your going to have to put up with his antics.:cool:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2293073 said:
To be fair, some of Romo's throws were off the target. He was throwing out of reach or too late. However, T.O. doesnt need to publicly state that.

Granted, I haven't seen the comments yet but from what I read here he said he was there but the passes weren't a few times. I'm not sure how that's such a big deal. Is it not true? TO has always been up front and truthful to the media (sometimes to his detriment). There's nothing new here.

Romo need to wake the **** up. He is at the command of one of the most stacked Dallas teams ever put together. Opportunities like this don't come along very often.

I, personally, think his comments were less about getting his touches (it's obvious he got them) and more about his desire to win. Sure, he dropped a couple today but those were not easy catches.