Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
watch on ESPN

Werder: "I guess TO doesn't like us very much"

ESPN guys in the studio: "he he huffaw"

Hoofbite

Reaction score
The link is taking me to the Martellus video.

Without seeing it, I'm glad TO is doing that. Screw the media who want to bash him.

I haven't watched ESPN in MONTHS, LITERALLY MONTHS and I don't miss one second of it.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
whats funny to me is owens is the only one who avoids werder.

Werder walks around on the field during stretching and warmups like he is part of the team. All the players shake his hand and talk to him while they are stretching.

Then of course all werder talks about is owens. Its pretty dumb all the way around.

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2384105 said:

Without seeing it, I'm glad TO is doing that. Screw the media who want to bash him.

I haven't watched ESPN in MONTHS, LITERALLY MONTHS and I don't miss one second of it.

hey bud go to TO's interview its called inside excellence...

1st question is at 2:09
2nd is at 3:45

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2384105 said:

Me too.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Hostile;2384136 said:

The updated link should take you to it. If it does not for some reason then scroll down and look for Inside Excellence: Terrell Owens Ready For A Battle - 10/29.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
viman96;2384143 said:
The updated link should take you to it. If it does not for some reason then scroll down and look for Inside Excellence: Terrell Owens Ready For A Battle - 10/29.
Muchos gracias.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I think T.O.'s response becomes more of a commentary about T.O. than Werder.

T.O. is basically telling Werder - in so many words - that you're getting to me, you're getting under my skin. You NEVER want to do that to a member of the media because that sends a message that they can irritate you. T.O. has given Werder "hand."

So do you think Werder is going to back off? No.

He's going to come even harder.

Probably what T.O. should do is answer Werder without answering or giving Werder the answer he's looking for.

It's not like T.O. is going to make Werder not ask questions or go away.

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
tyke1doe;2384150 said:
I think T.O.'s response becomes more of a commentary about T.O. than Werder.

T.O. is basically telling Werder - in so many words - that you're getting to me, you're getting under my skin. You NEVER want to do that to a member of the media because that sends a message that they can irritate you. T.O. has given Werder "hand."

So do you think Werder is going to back off? No.

He's going to come even harder.

Probably what T.O. should do is answer Werder without answering or giving Werder the answer he's looking for.

It's not like T.O. is going to make Werder not ask questions or go away.

Uh, no. You think T.O. cares about Werder asking him stupid questions? He just cares about what Werder says on TV...so this is his way of screwing with him. If anything, Werder will just give up at some point.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
JordanTaber;2384171 said:
Uh, no. You think T.O. cares about Werder asking him stupid questions? He just cares about what Werder says on TV...so this is his way of screwing with him. If anything, Werder will just give up at some point.

Don't be foolish. Werder is PAID to cover the Cowboys for ESPN. He's not going to go away.

And if T.O. didn't care about Werder asking him stupid questions, he wouldn't draw attention to the issue by saying "Next question."

You don't let people, especially the media, know they irritate you. Once you sound off, the media sits back and says, "Gotcha."

This will only increase Werder's criticism of T.O.

Watch.

jaded0913

Benched
Reaction score
tyke1doe;2384179 said:
Don't be foolish. Werder is PAID to cover the Cowboys for ESPN. He's not going to go away.

And if T.O. didn't care about Werder asking him stupid questions, he wouldn't draw attention to the issue by saying "Next question."

You don't let people, especially the media, know they irritate you. Once you sound off, the media sits back and says, "Gotcha."

This will only increase Werder's criticism of T.O.

Watch.

You only say this because you are a writer. I honestly don't believe it matters in this situation. I think T.O. has just had enough of Werder and ESPN. Who really cares about that though? Most fans think ESPN is a cesspool for sport media on the net. I certainly do not attend that site in any capacity anymore.

So to me as an ex-fan of ESPN, I am glad to see Owens taking some sort of "to the face" mentality that he is w/ Werder and ESPN.

I don't think he cares one way or the other that Werder is there or not. He just isn't giving to ESPN anymore.

I commend him on that approach personally. Why feed the machine that just looks for anything to trash on you over?