Taco & Cooper: Same Agent

Reaction score
So because Xavier Woods is not 210-230, Richard does not prefer him? Is that your point?

Possibly,,, Richard's preference for larger DBs is well documented. Are you feeling contrary today, sunshine? :cool:

I was thinking Minkah is a safety but could be Dallas would use him as a corner, in which case he would fit the Richard prototype better.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I don't think there is any way the Dolphins are moving Minkah. Is there?

Yeah it’s all over the internet that they gave him permission to seek a trade..

The owner never wanted him and they haven’t found a good position for him.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I tried that repeatedly with you and you did not understand even the most basic concepts of football. You don't even understand that you don't understand. I would not debate with anyone about impressionist artwork because I know that I don't know much about impressionist artwork. You should at least strive to understand that you don't understand anything about football.
More of the same attack the poster rather than the post which further supports my claim that you are the worse debater on this board. Do you not understand how this looks to others? You are getting your butt whooped here, my man. You can do better. You make claims but you can never support them with facts and figures. You'd rather attack the poster than the post. It's a sad day for you. lol

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
More of the same attack the poster rather than the post which further supports my claim that you are the worse debater on this board. Do you not understand how this looks to others? You are getting your butt whooped here, my man. You can do better. You make claims but you can never support them with facts and figures. You'd rather attack the poster than the post. It's a sad day for you. lol
This is comedy gold.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
I tried that repeatedly with you and you did not understand even the most basic concepts of football. You don't even understand that you don't understand. I would not debate with anyone about impressionist artwork because I know that I don't know much about impressionist artwork. You should at least strive to understand that you don't understand anything about football.

Think Bugs Bunny impersonating Edward G Robinson and there you have impressionist art.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Think Bugs Bunny impersonating Edward G Robinson and there you have impressionist art.

Thanks! Now I am an expert.

Can you point me to a message board on that subject?

I want to share my new expertise with them.

I don't care if they've spent the past 20 years studying the subject.

How could they possibly know more than me now that I'm an expert.

Do they have any weekly shows on the subject. I could lay on my sofa pounding booze and really critique what I see.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Thanks! Now I am an expert.

Can you point me to a message board on that subject?

I want to share my new expertise with them.

I don't care if they've spent the past 20 years studying the subject.

How could they possibly know more than me now that I'm an expert.

Do they have any weekly shows on the subject. I could lay on my sofa pounding booze and really critique what I see.

Just watch Bugs Bunny on YouTube or buy a DVD. Facebook is a good place to look for cartoonish folks to share you new found expertise.

luckyman76

Reaction score
To think that an agent with 3 huge problems wouldn't seek to solve them with one team is naive. Where do you think the Dallas talk in all of this originated? This request may have been made weeks ago and became public now. It has been admitted that Dak and Dallas have a 4yr deal done but Dallas wants a 7yr. It's no secret that Cooper also has a high contract offer. Deals always get done on a timeline. In the NBA Fegan had a preference for Dallas until the one deal blew up and he passed away. How much pull did the Texans have with the Dolphins when Clowney said he wanted to play for Seattle? Players go to new teams because of coaches that know them. Everything gets recycled. It is no surprise that some of the same patterns happen with agents. Look at the NBA. None of this is new.

Dre11

Reaction score
When I said he's not worth a 2nd, I meant for the Cowboys. He doesn't want to play strong safety and Cowboys interchange their safties. The only spot for him is nickel corner.

He's definitely wort it. You have a CB who's FA, that you may not be able to sign. He's also on a rookie deal. Definitely worth a 2

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
People. The Dolphins are in full rebuilding mode. They want draft picks. They don't want a failed 1st rounder for a serious asset.
You can say this a million times and there will still be people that honestly will still think Charlton and a pick will get it done. It is completely astonishing.