Taco not happy with coaches

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Well I agree with Taco. Our coaches do suck. It is high time for some massive turn over in the coaching ranks in Dallas.

Verdict

Reaction score
He is in a tuff spot. He has two 1st round talents Dlaw and Gregory to compete with. I know they were both drafted in the 2nd, but they are 1st round talents.

He is a very good 3rd option. Hopefully his head stays on straight and he keeps improving.

No. He's not a good 3rd option. He's ok against the run, but you can get a run stopper in the 3rd or 4th.

Verdict

Reaction score

Verdict

Reaction score
No, actually you don't.

It's possible for praising them for obvious hits (there have been many, especially lately) while still criticizing obvious misses.

And for the record, from everything that I had heard, Charlton over Watt was a Marinelli call, not the scouts. Nice job Rod!

C-rgWWNV0AAUvGv.jpg
Marinelli needs to go. He has ridden on the coat tails of Sapp for far too long.

Verdict

Reaction score
It actually does surprise me that somebody would stick up for Taco in this situation.

To answer your question, I'd be shocked if Marinelli's staff misevaluated Taco's talent. He's one of the better DL coaches of this era in the entire league, and he's hit on and developed multiple quality DLs during his time in Dallas.

I don't know about that. I usually agree with you, but in this case the Golden Cocks of the world get in the way of me agreeing with you.

Verdict

Reaction score
I'm not the guy having the issue acknowledging reality. That'd be the guy you see in any reflective surface. I can acknowledge that they screwed something up. You obviously can't.

You come off with sad attempts to knock a player like this:

Watt doesn't look bad as a result of crap like this, you do.

That's your weakness. You can't handle anything that's not roses for the Cowboys, it owns you.

You talk about "letting it go", and yet here you are? Again and again and again. Ironic.

Yeah but he also loves him some has been Dez, so that tells you all you really need to know

Verdict

Reaction score
Well I agree with Taco. Our coaches do suck. It is high time for some massive turn over in the coaching ranks in Dallas.

Taco has zero credibility to blame anyone else for anything. He just needs to shut up and work hard because he's not getting the job done

PUSHfold

Reaction score
Obviously, someone thought he was fast enough to get around the edge, bro.
Taco's measurables are fine, his pro comparison as far as that goes is pretty much Chandler Jones. He was always going to be a 2-3 year project but he's for freakish size and is a good athlete. I thought he played well this past game, he just needs to work on his attitude and give every single play 110% and he somehow needs be a straight up dog out there. It's his attitude that's soft.
Taco's problems aren't physical AT ALL.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Coaches not happy with Taco either.......he's an underachiever.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Not giving up on Taco just yet. We do have some good coaches on the defensive side and maybe one of them will finally get through to him.