Taco not happy with coaches

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You're definitely confused. Delusional too. Like I said, you can't handle it if everything isn't rosy 24/7.

Where did I say everything was rosy 24/7?

giphy.gif

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where did I say everything was rosy 24/7?

giphy.gif

The moment you showed that you can't handle the fact that Watt has turned out to be a great player whil Taco sucks.

You can't handle it.

That's clear for all to see.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yet, you are the one crying lol.

Let it go...or build a Deloreon and go back in time and warn the Cowboys they should draft TJ Watt.....or else we will have 20 years of misery.

I'm not the guy having the issue acknowledging reality. That'd be the guy you see in any reflective surface. I can acknowledge that they screwed something up. You obviously can't.

You come off with sad attempts to knock a player like this:

Bro.....I honestly don't even think Watt is that good enough to rue lol. Missing out on Travis Kelce definitely sucks. That one really hurts. But TJ Watt? I don't know.....I rue over Pro Bowlers and All Pro's. I guess when that happens I may join you. It also helps we really need a tight end. Don' really need a.......outside linebacker.

Watt doesn't look bad as a result of crap like this, you do.

That's your weakness. You can't handle anything that's not roses for the Cowboys, it owns you.

You talk about "letting it go", and yet here you are? Again and again and again. Ironic.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm not the guy having the issue acknowledging reality. That'd be the guy you see in any reflective surface. I can acknowledge that they screwed something up. You obviously can't.

You come off with sad attempts to knock a player like this:

Watt doesn't look bad as a result of crap like this, you do.

That's your weakness. You can't handle anything that's not roses for the Cowboys, it owns you.

You talk about "letting it go", and yet here you are? Again and again and again. Ironic.

I said he's not good enough to rue....I rue his brother JJ Watt lol. I rue Pat Mahomes. I rue Julio Jones. I don't rue the caliber of TJ Watt when we are set at outside linebacker. Sorry. Go cry a river somewhere else because now you're starting to annoy me. I don't care about TJ Watt or you. TJ Watt walks on water. Better than sliced bread? Now go on about your day and leave me alone about a player the caliber of TJ Watt.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I said he's not good enough to rue....I rue his brother JJ Watt lol. I rue Pat Mahomes. I rue Julio Jones. I don't rue the caliber of TJ Watt when we are set at outside linebacker. Sorry. Go cry a river somewhere else because now you're starting to annoy me. I don't care about TJ Watt or you. TJ Watt walks on water. Better than sliced bread? Now go on about your day and leave me alone about a player the caliber of TJ Watt.

Look who's "crying", again. Boo hoo! Leave me alone! While you continue to reply to my posts! I guess along with player evaluation, that fact eluded you too?

Again the only guy "crying" here is you. Because your precious Cowboys screwed up a pick and passed on a vastly superior player. And you can't handle that fact.

You can "go on about your day" by not replying to my posts any longer or you can continue to look bad. Your call.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Look who's "crying", again. Boo hoo! Leave me alone! While you continue to reply to my posts! I guess along with player evaluation, that fact eluded you too?

Again the only guy "crying" here is you. Because your precious Cowboys screwed up a pick and passed on a vastly superior player. And you can't handle that fact.

You can "go on about your day" by not replying to my posts any longer or you can continue to look bad. Your call.

Have a good day man....stay blessed. If I would've known you weren't a Cowboy fan I wouldn't have wasted my time. Good day.

erod

Reaction score
Yeah the organization hasn't said anything and he hasn't....trying to make something out of nothing. I know Stash is doing it because he has a man crush on TJ Watt but goodness people are reaching.
He's inactive because.......?

cowboyec

Reaction score
I owe you guys an apology for defending this pick.
SHUT UP AND DO YOUR JOB.

°Joe Jackson,DE-Miami
°Jaylon Ferguson,DE-LaTech
°Zach Allen,DE-Boston College

KingRah

Reaction score

Can't remember if this was posted. And if so, if I posted in the thread, lol.

Taco isn't playing this situation well.

Im not happy with Tacos last of speed(4.92). He's a wasted pick honestly, but like Escobar. Both picks couldn't been used on pro bowl Tight Ends.