Twitter: Taco on signing with Chiefs: My foot's on the gas for this one

8FOR!3

Reaction score
What a complete loser this guy is. Terrible pick. How do you sit down with him pre-draft and not pick up on his lackadaisical attitude?

you’re spot on with this one. Marinelli really messed that one up (and probably Hill too)

plasticman

Reaction score
Is there any precedent for a 1st round pick being cut twice in only three seasons in the NFL only to catch on and make it with a team ?

In all liklihood, but I can't think of one.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Impossible! I've been told here that McClay is incapable of error.

All good picks are McClay.

All bad picks were from those no-good scandals Garrett and Marinelli, who made the picks when McClay was out of the building helping elderly women cross the street.
truth is it was a high pick so jones boys had a say in it too
jerry is the gm he should know whether he wants a guy or not
there was a huge difference in the players in attitude so i dont know how they would choose taco over watt
then the hill pick was a similar deal

dwreck27

Reaction score
What a doosh - and we could’ve had Watt. Our FO blows and sucks at same time.
No apparently the scouts begged the FO to take watt...

it was ole Rod Marinelli who said no that this was his guy that he knew would fit his system... well FO went with the coach they respected (didn’t deserve) because of scheme fit

I hated the pick the moment we took him and knew he would be a bust... I mean who worries about sack celebrations before even mastering your craft

Sheepish

Reaction score
Very naive thing to say since it implies that he didn't have his foot on the gas here or in Miami. He sounds like someone who is full of himself and didn't expect to have to work hard.