Twitter: Taco on signing with Chiefs: My foot's on the gas for this one

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Foot on the gas? Oh, like this?

3dieax.jpg

LLLOOOLLL, stop Colorado.

Mr_437

Reaction score
What a complete loser this guy is. Terrible pick. How do you sit down with him pre-draft and not pick up on his lackadaisical attitude?
He was a scheme fit, that's all that matters. He had the size they were looking for.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I have my foot on the gas "this time"
That tells me all I need to know about his effort and maturity.
Not sure how a person with his head up his *** should be anywhere close to the accelerator:laugh:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Taco has about as much business signing with a football team as a pie-throwing clown has at a funeral. :rolleyes: :muttley:

Dre11

Reaction score
Or we could consider this take on events:

"The Taco Charlton vs. T.J. Watt debate had been settled days before, the Dallas Cowboys coaching staff winning the healthy argument with the scouting department, Rod Marinelli and the coaches believing that Watt is more of an outside linebacker than the right defensive end the scouting department viewed him to be."

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-co...-Who-Ordered-The-Taco-Combo-Platter-74910179/

Or consider this take on the events

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/201...-pushing-taco-charlton-over-tj-watt-nfl-draft

Dre11

Reaction score
The sources have said that Marinelli - backed by Garrett - overruled the scouts board and rankings and designated Watt as strictly an outside linebacker and said they preferred Taco Chalrton.

and sources has McClay pushing it

Techsass

Reaction score
I'll give him the benefit of a doubt & go with he's just a kid who's ego tricked him into thinking he was already a somebody. Now maybe he realizes he's on the verge of losing his dream. Time to tuck that privileged attitude back between his legs & give it everything he's got.