Twitter: Tad is Chirpin’ Again

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
The only ones crying all week long...all season long...the last 6 seasons long...and at least the next 3 seasons to come are all of you Romosexuals. Biggest group of crybabies I have ever seen on the internet. Downright embarrassment to Cowboys Nation. Grown men acting like children. Pathetic and beyond sad.

unhinged.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Didn't mention Dak's INT.
Wasn't Dak's fault. Tyron's man hit Dak as Dak was starting his forward throwing motion.

Screenshot-20220122-215020-Gallery.jpg

Screenshot-20220122-214609-Gallery.jpg

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
This is horrible. Excuses are dumbest in sports. I can’t take y’all seriously. He’s as much of the problem as anyone. Garrett of QBs…another one you loved x
The pictures don't lie. It's not an excuse. IT'S A FACT. You just can't handle it because it destroys your personal bias against the player. Too bad. Some people can handle facts. You clearly can't.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
The pictures don't lie. It's not an excuse. IT'S A FACT. You just can't handle it because it destroys your personal bias against the player. Too bad. Some people can handle facts. You clearly can't.

Dude I’m usually nice but your Facts are a joke. EVERY QB in the league plays in a bubble where they have arms, bodies and people in their pocket. What you posted was normal. It’s pathetic what you make as excuses. It makes you have zero credibility. I’ve supported Dak on this board for 6 years but he’s not anything close To what we saw today. Stop with the nonsense. It’s sad. Go away and regroup. It’s pure just not reality. You know nothing of football snd prove it weekly

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dude I’m usually nice but your Facts are a joke. EVERY QB in the league plays in a bubble where they have arms, bodies and people in their pocket. What you posted was normal. It’s pathetic what you make as excuses. It makes you have zero credibility. I’ve supported Dak on this board for 6 years but he’s not anything close To what we saw today. Stop with the nonsense. It’s sad. Go away and regroup. It’s pure just not reality. You know nothing of football snd prove it weekly
Sorry. Even Romo said on that INT that Dak threw the ball slightly left because of getting hit before he released his pass. That's a fact. It's on tape. What do you want me to do? Lie just to help you feel better? Sorry, I don't lie.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Sorry. Even Romo said on that INT that Dak threw the ball slightly left because of getting hit before he released his pass. That's a fact. It's on tape. What do you want me to do? Lie just to help you feel better? Sorry, I don't lie.

EVERY QB gets jostled or hit in a game. That’s on Dak. Stop the excuses. It’s ridiculous. It’s s physical game. If he can’t work s pocket it’s on him. You obviously have zero ability to objectively watch games or know about how football works. It’s sad

in fact your first pic shows he’s staring down the WR and not throwing early enough

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
EVERY QB gets jostled or hit in a game. That’s on Dak. Stop the excuses. It’s ridiculous. It’s s physical game. If he can’t work s pocket it’s on him. You obviously have zero ability to objectively watch games or know about how football works. It’s sad

in fact your first pic shows he’s staring down the WR and not throwing early enough
Throwing early enough? It was 3rd & long. Receiver's route dictated receiver run at least up to the 1st down marker, hence why receiver didn't look back to QB until he gets to the 1st down marker. What did you want Dak to do? Throw the ball when the receiver had barely ran 5 yards, not looking back and not having finished running his long route? Ignorance at its best. As for the personal "don't know football", nah, I only accomplished more in football on the field than you. Guaranteed.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Bad look for both of them. Dak needs to shut his brother up and someone (agent? manager?) needs to keep Dez from arguing with randos on Twitter.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
**Checks to see if member signed up in 2016.

Ah.. Nevermind. Carry on son.
He was one of the 3 biggest Romo haters on the Cowboys message board. The 2 others were actually Giants fans. One of them claimed that the Giants were his “second favorite team” after they got exposed.

At any rate, he would dream of the Cowboys drafting a QB to replace Romo and was in love with Mariota. Thought the world of him. But when Dak had the big preseason game against the Rams he jumped on his bandwagon immediately. Haven’t seen him say a thing nice about Romo or a thing bad against Dak. Pretty much the reverse of some of the Dak haters who absolutely love Romo and hate Dak.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why wait?
Change your name to "America's Dak" it's really the sensible thing to do at this point.......