Twitter: Tad is Chirpin’ Again

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He was one of the 3 biggest Romo haters on the Cowboys message board. The 2 others were actually Giants fans. One of them claimed that the Giants were his “second favorite team” after they got exposed.

At any rate, he would dream of the Cowboys drafting a QB to replace Romo and was in love with Mariota. Thought the world of him. But when Dak had the big preseason game against the Rams he jumped on his bandwagon immediately. Haven’t seen him say a thing nice about Romo or a thing bad against Dak. Pretty much the reverse of some of the Dak haters who absolutely love Romo and hate Dak.
I'm guessing this is in reference to AC. I put him on ignore a while back. Bet his panties are twisted up pretty tight after watching Dak get shredded by every expert for the past week and then watching the real QBs go put on a clinic on how to play the position yesterday.

visionary

Reaction score
Bad look for both of them. Dak needs to shut his brother up and someone (agent? manager?) needs to keep Dez from arguing with randos on Twitter.

his brother is probably paid by Dak to write stuff on the internet that Dak wants to but is too much of a company man (like Garrett) to do

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Don’t worry, Tad. Either Allen or Mahomes will lose in the next half hour and you can compare Dak to them so you can feel better.
Haha. I don't know how you could compare Dak to either of those guys and come out the other side feeling better about Dak.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Yeah, like when that new head female Administrator did a 3 month long investigation and came to the proper conclusion that you all were wrong, warned everyone to stop with your bad and abusive ways and ultimately shut the whole thing down because of y'all. Yet, here you are doing the exact same thing.
You guys had a female head administrator over there?

Man, this place is slacking.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Wasn't Dak's fault. Tyron's man hit Dak as Dak was starting his forward throwing motion.

Screenshot-20220122-215020-Gallery.jpg

Screenshot-20220122-214609-Gallery.jpg

Lool, #NOTDAKSFAULT

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Throwing early enough? It was 3rd & long. Receiver's route dictated receiver run at least up to the 1st down marker, hence why receiver didn't look back to QB until he gets to the 1st down marker. What did you want Dak to do? Throw the ball when the receiver had barely ran 5 yards, not looking back and not having finished running his long route? Ignorance at its best. As for the personal "don't know football", nah, I only accomplished more in football on the field than you. Guaranteed.

Sure you have Tad2:rolleyes:

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Dak is not Rodgers but he is also not garbage like all the Dak haters claim. I guess there was not enough hate for Dak, the haters thave to start hating on family members now.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Wasn't Dak's fault. Tyron's man hit Dak as Dak was starting his forward throwing motion.

Screenshot-20220122-215020-Gallery.jpg

Screenshot-20220122-214609-Gallery.jpg

Dak really shouldn't have been throwing it to the receivers here. Everyone was covered. It was an inaccurate throw at that. I realize it was 2nd and 28 and Moore sent all the receivers on longer patterns but unless you're running a timing route where the ball is supposed to be thrown to a particular place (for Coop?) he should've checked down to Pollard who was wide open and whose defender was fifteen yards off of him.

Last edited:

Haimerej

Reaction score
Yeah, like when that new head female Administrator did a 3 month long investigation and came to the proper conclusion that you all were wrong, warned everyone to stop with your bad and abusive ways and ultimately shut the whole thing down because of y'all. Yet, here you are doing the exact same thing.

Like I said- gaslighting.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Throwing early enough? It was 3rd & long. Receiver's route dictated receiver run at least up to the 1st down marker, hence why receiver didn't look back to QB until he gets to the 1st down marker. What did you want Dak to do? Throw the ball when the receiver had barely ran 5 yards, not looking back and not having finished running his long route? Ignorance at its best. As for the personal "don't know football", nah, I only accomplished more in football on the field than you. Guaranteed.

He threw the pick on 2nd down. By your own standard, doesn't this make you a liar? I mean, I'm usually pretty generous when people make mistakes, but at the same time you call people who interpret plays differently liars so I figured I'd just use your standard here.

Stop lying, Worm.

Last edited:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They're actually defending a guy who ripped the franchise during contract negotiations, talking about how he never really liked them, then a week or two later was arm and arm with the Joneses when the contract is signed.

He's a parasite.

They start off only liking the player because he plays for their team but at some point the player becomes more important than the team.

It's a mental illness being a homer fan.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
They're actually defending a guy who ripped the franchise during contract negotiations, talking about how he never really liked them, then a week or two later was arm and arm with the Joneses when the contract is signed.

He's a parasite.

They start off only liking the player because he plays for their team but at some point the player becomes more important than the team.

I’ve said the same thing for years. Homerism is a mental disorder, and fanboying is cousin to it. These guys are okay with losing so long as Dak seemingly plays wells.

RomoplusDezEquals7

Reaction score
Aiden Diggs is our leader and he prefers Mahomes. Kid is like 5 years old and smarter than half this forum.

What is Micah going to say? "Well he leaves a lot to be desired, he's overpaid and really pretty average, but yeah he's our QB." Of course he's going to say this. He's a current player on the Cowboys roster. it's interesting how many ex players are now slowly admitting what Dak is. Tad and Dak want to benefit of the underpaid underdog, while also being overpaid. It doesn't work that way. Lol.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Dak is probably the 15th best QB on the entire planet and makes 40 million dollars per year yet he and his brother are both insecure babies. Pretty pathetic IMHO. Just man up and admit you are not in the same league as the top QBs but you are gonna work as hard as you can to try to become the QB that we are paying you to be.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He's a parasite.

giphy.gif

But it's La Parasite......:muttley: