Take your pick!

Benny Blue Boy

Reaction score
UnoDallas;2995424 said:
this is a completely different guy

I will feel our draft is a success if we can come away with Gilyard...I like Eric Decker a lot too. I think some of you're late 1st round-2nd round talent at WR is off the charts and not too far away from the big boys at the top...this looks like a year where 2nd and 3rd WR are the way to go. I especially think Damien Williams is overrated. He drops a lot of passes that are in between his numbers.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
Benny Blue Boy;2995433 said:
I will feel our draft is a success if we can come away with Gilyard...I like Eric Decker a lot too. I think some of you're late 1st round-2nd round talent at WR is off the charts and not too far away from the big boys at the top...this looks like a year where 2nd and 3rd WR are the way to go. I especially think Damien Williams is overrated. He drops a lot of passes that are in between his numbers.

I agree I think William needs another year in college

I like Decker also

have not watched Gilyard

I think these guy is some one to watch

Mike Williams, Syracuse (6-2, 204)

Syracuse wideout Mike Williams continued his strong play against South Florida on Saturday.

The play of Syracuse WR Mike Williams has been absolutely brilliant throughout the first five games of the year, and his performance Saturday vs. a talented South Florida defense has me wondering, is this guy the best wideout in college football? Williams not only has the size and speed to make plays vertically down the field, but his overall polish as a route runner has improved significantly under new head coach Doug Marrone. Plus, Williams has that X-factor to his game as he goes up and attacks the football as well as any receiver I’ve seen since Larry Fitzgerald. Williams had 13 catches for 186 yards and two touchdowns this past weekend and was consistently able to create substantial separation against highly rated senior corner Jerome Murphy. Williams will definitely be crashing the NFP Super 30 on Wednesday, and I can now see him potentially making a run at Oklahoma State’s Dez Bryant as the nation’s top wideout.

Benny Blue Boy

Reaction score
UnoDallas;2995436 said:

I like Decker also

have not watched Gilyard

I know...lol. You said it a lot and he could be very good. If we are getting rid of Roy Williams and everything he brings(whatever that is) than that is fine. And we can stick this Mike Williams in as another #2 reciever as our #1. I personally am not giving up on Roy just yet so we don't need his style at WR. He has way too much raw talent dripping from his hands and too much money dripping from his bad contract to throw away or try and trade, and Mike Williams is not going to give us anything more than Roy would and is similar, so what's the point? Gilyard is a Desean Jackson type and Eric Decker really dosen't have a style, he's just good. I'd prefer either one of them.

Early in this thread we kinda talked about can't misses. Larry Fitzgerald may be the dictionary on can't miss WR prospects, he woulda been great no matter which of the 32 picked him. He was taken ridiculously high and whoever wrote that article about the "x-factor" can spare me. Come on...no prospect coming out of college at WR in the last 20 years has had the x-factor of Larry Fitzgerald. That sounds like a homer article. Larry Fitzgerald dosen't even play for a team that fits his true style as far as passing style and he's still roughly as good as it gets.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
Benny Blue Boy;2995455 said:
UnoDallas;2995436 said:

I like Decker also

have not watched Gilyard

I know...lol. You said it a lot and he could be very good. If we are getting rid of Roy Williams and everything he brings(whatever that is) than that is fine. And we can stick this Mike Williams in as another #2 reciever as our #1. I personally am not giving up on Roy just yet so we don't need his style at WR. He has way too much raw talent dripping from his hands and too much money dripping from his bad contract to throw away or try and trade, and Mike Williams is not going to give us anything more than Roy would and is similar, so what's the point? Gilyard is a Desean Jackson type and Eric Decker really dosen't have a style, he's just good. I'd prefer either one of them.

Early in this thread we kinda talked about can't misses. Larry Fitzgerald may be the dictionary on can't miss WR prospects, he woulda been great no matter which of the 32 picked him. He was taken ridiculously high and whoever wrote that article about the "x-factor" can spare me. Come on...no prospect coming out of college at WR in the last 20 years has had the x-factor of Larry Fitzgerald. That sounds like a homer article. Larry Fitzgerald dosen't even play for a team that fits his true style as far as passing style and he's still roughly as good as it gets.

who said I was giving up on RW's as a number one - when I heard about what we gave for the guy I was puking - only has 1 +1000 year - should have taken A Bolden IMO

I knew Roy was soft doesn't have the speed to become a no 1

he doesn't scare anybody to get double covered - to get Witten open

RW was a bad trade

Benny Blue Boy

Reaction score
UnoDallas;2995460 said:
Benny Blue Boy;2995455 said:
who said I was giving up on RW's as a number one - when I heard about what we gave for the guy I was puking - only has 1 +1000 year - should have taken A Bolden IMO

I knew Roy was soft doesn't have the speed to become a no 1

he doesn't scare anybody to get double covered - to get Witten open

RW was a bad trade

Roy does have the speed, nobody seems to know that suddenly because it's not working out...he definitely has the speed...that is not an issue whatsoever for me. His grasp, maybe not so much. If you want another Roy Williams than we should draft Mike Williams, because he's the same type of overrated college talent cause he can get up, more so Damien Williams...you want to debate that, i'm game...that was the question to begin with really, Mike Williams dosen't upgrade any WR position, so why in god's name take him? I'm not saying I wouldn't accept the selection of him in the 3rd, but apparently he's now surging toward a late first round grade...no thanks

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2996975 said:
The only way we have a top 10 pick is if we trade up into the top 10.

Or continue the way we are playing. 6-10 or 7-9 is not that hard to believe. Look at the sched.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2997188 said:
Taylor Mays 4 Life!!!
**** that! Taylor "make no plays" Mays is a bum

ERIC BERRY 4 LIFE!!
berry2.gif

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2996989 said:
Or continue the way we are playing. 6-10 or 7-9 is not that hard to believe. Look at the sched.

ok so we got

RAMs 0-4
Tenn 0- 4
Cleve 0-4
KC 0-4
Oak 1-3
Buf 1-3
Seattle 1 -3
Det 1-3
TB 0-4
Carolina 1-3

so none of these teams will pick Berry huh ? I bet you he does not get by Oak

Benny Blue Boy

Reaction score
UnoDallas;2997468 said:
ok so we got

RAMs 0-4
Tenn 0- 4
Cleve 0-4
KC 0-4
Oak 1-3
Buf 1-3
Seattle 1 -3
Det 1-3
TB 0-4
Carolina 1-3

so none of these teams will pick Berry huh ? I bet you he does not get by Oak

It's positive thinking...and i'm gonna say again this is the DRAFT ZONE. So as far as i'm concerned all bets are on.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
Benny Blue Boy;2997496 said:
It's positive thinking...and i'm gonna say again this is the DRAFT ZONE. So as far as i'm concerned all bets are on.

well I bet he does not fall past Oak you know how much the like speed

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
if we pick in the top 5 give me

a LT because you gotta keep Romo up right

Russell Okung
Ciron Black
Anthony Davis

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score