Tale of the tape: Jaylon Smith "Long Arm"

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Lost me on that one.
You should learn to backtrail a bit better in reading sign out amongst the wilds then , as the J-TRAIN EXPRESS CONDUCTOR had previously shot yer' page #1 post of this thread full of holes with his "sun don't rise/ world will perish",,,, & thusly you being elevated in learned understanding, reply with a " parting of waters/ all is well " quip?,,,I'm quite readily capable of going into 'in-depth' details concerning yer' quandaried nuance, my FRIEND, should my services be further requested.:yourock:,,,o_O

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:lmao: hey, Matty? yer' " Next" bellowed command harkens me back to that time as a teenager when this fat girl was pulling a 'train' on all us " after midnight " boys on a picnic table in the city park one night,,,when I'd heard the "next" demand,,I mashed an empty strohs beer can down on her ***** forehead,,,thanks fer the resurrection of forgotten fond memories, buddy?:thumbup:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Ahh, the memories!!!!

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I don't care what the "anti-Jaylon" crew was saying. Game film doesn't lie, the guy was awful for most of the season and average at best when you folks were praising him.

> Lee is regarded as tops in terms of football IQ

....and Jaylon was considered a top 10 pick, which is why we took a risk on him in second despite the knee injury. So, I expect him to be both great athletically and have a high football IQ. 1. He hasn't shown he'll ever be what he was in college ever again in terms of athletics 2. Some of the bad plays he had last year, they were laughably bad

Great plays don't have a low light Smith had last season. He just never looked good. You're holding out hope that he does when everything he has shown thus far sure as hell doesn't look like a top 10 pick and questionable if he will ever be worth the second.

My problem with Jaylon didn't even start last season, I actually had a lot questions about his IQ before his injury ever occurred. I actually don't think he looked great in 2015 and was caught out of position in games too many times.

Another one that seems incapable of talking about field on the play and instead using meaningless generalizations like Awful and average. what plays were "laughably bad?"

He had an AFO on that limited his quickness. It is now off.

And young players often make bad plays. Lewis was beat repeatedly and targeted similar to Smith yet people love him.

And yeah I can tell you have a lot of time invested in not liking Smith.

DiResta

Reaction score
It wouldn't be the first time a "can't miss" prospect busts in the NFL. It happens. The narrative that he got better as the year went on is false. He just played a TON less. That's all we have to go on. If he is just a player who plays 1/3 of the snaps going forward, it was a huge mistake to draft him.
if he doesnt play at a 2nd roundish level of talent i would agree, it was a overly optimistic pick
but he will play up to his pedigree
watch