Talented Enough? QBs

kskboys

Reaction score
"Talented enough" is so subjective there's really no answer to this.

GINeric

Reaction score
Before I answer your question I need to see what you're talking about when you say he's only 1 of 4 QBs to do this or that. You're being too general about it. Give me a link or something explaining what you're referring to.

Why do you care so much about little of me's personal tiers? You took all this time ti write out this defense of him and guess what? He's still tier 4 in my mind and your words will NEVERRRRRR change that. The only thing that changes that is Dak.

You guys care about my opinions so much lol
Before I answer your question I need to see what you're talking about when you say he's only 1 of 4 QBs to do this or that. You're being too general about it. Give me a link or something explaining what you're referring to.

Why do you care so much about little of me's personal tiers? You took all this time ti write out this defense of him and guess what? He's still tier 4 in my mind and your words will NEVERRRRRR change that. The only thing that changes that is Dak.

You guys care about my opinions so much lol

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...that-helped-the-cowboys-quarterback-get-paid/

Please tell me how a tier 4 bum is capable of doing these things..... and why aren't more bums able to do it....

With that said, we don't care about your opinions so much lol... we just like the way you and a few other haters can toss out certain weak BS comments out of your mouths and give players labels... but have nothing to back up your weak *** arguments. If Dak haters are going to hate, then atleast have an intelligent argument, a decent football IQ, and stats that line up with him being a "tier 4 bum". Because from the numbers im seeing... how is a bum able to do these things???

I'll wait.....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...that-helped-the-cowboys-quarterback-get-paid/

Please tell me how a tier 4 bum is capable of doing these things..... and why aren't more bums able to do it....

With that said, we don't care about your opinions so much lol... we just like the way you and a few other haters can toss out certain weak BS comments out of your mouths and give players labels... but have nothing to back up your weak *** arguments. If Dak haters are going to hate, then atleast have an intelligent argument, a decent football IQ, and stats that line up with him being a "tier 4 bum". Because from the numbers im seeing... how is a bum able to do these things???

I'll wait.....
When I click the link it say's :

"Fumble. This page has been moved or deleted".

You can't make this up :lmao::lmao:

conner01

Reaction score
I think you're underestimating just how good guys like Mahomes and Allen are.

Mahomes has never had a 1,000 yard rusher at RB.
Allen has never had a 1,000 yard rusher at RB.

They are leading the offenses with their arms and their own ability to run the ball without much run support at all.

I'm going to say that this is what guys like Cowherd are referring to when they say things like this. Guys like Mahomes and Allen show that they don't need literally every aspect of the offense to be elite to be successful.
I don’t think a 1000 yard rusher means that much
Both the bills and chiefs had very effective run games
The chiefs avg 4.5 yards per carry
Effectively running the ball is what’s important
Those teams both run the ball very effectively but not necessarily with a lead back so much as by committee
Not taking anything away from the QB’s on either team but having a 1000 yard rusher means nothing except you gave one guy a bunch of carry’s in most cases.
The bills had 2200 yards in rushing and the chiefs 1955
Their yards per carry were very good

GINeric

Reaction score
When I click the link it say's :

"Fumble. This page has been moved or deleted".

You can't make this up :lmao::lmao:

That's not my fault, but here's what it says kid!!!

1. Dak is the third player in NFL HISTORY with 100+ td passes and 20+ rushing tds in first 5 years.

2. Tied for second-most game winning drives in first 4 seasons.

3. Tied for the most 100+ passer rating games in first 4 seasons.

4. 31-3 when he has a 100+ passer rating.

5. 6th highest TD to INT ratio in NFL HISTORY.

So again, explain how a bum is able to do all of these things.... maybe you can get some of your weak *** Dak hatin coward friends to help you with it. Birds of a feather....

Im waiting lil guy!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
That's not my fault, but here's what it says kid!!!

1. Dak is the third player in NFL HISTORY with 100+ td passes and 20+ rushing tds in first 5 years.

2. Tied for second-most game winning drives in first 4 seasons.

3. Tied for the most 100+ passer rating games in first 4 seasons.

4. 31-3 when he has a 100+ passer rating.

5. 6th highest TD to INT ratio in NFL HISTORY.

So again, explain how a bum is able to do all of these things.... maybe you can get some of your weak *** Dak hatin coward friends to help you with it. Birds of a feather....

Im waiting lil guy!
You said he was only 1 of 4 QBs do this stuff.

Your 5th point literally shows you're lying about that.

Who are the other 3 QBs? You emotional mess, you.

GINeric

Reaction score
You said he was only 1 of 4 QBs do this stuff.

Your 5th point literally shows you're lying about that.

Who are the other 3 QBs? You emotional mess, you.

There you go tap dancing again. Coward ****. Just answer the question, the list speaks for itself and im not even done....

How can a bum quarterback accomplish these types of numbers???? How??? The league is 100 years old and thousands of quarterbacks have passed through the league, yet Dak has numbers on top of different categories in league history???

You said you can answer the question and stop being a lil weak *** liar?? Cowards dance around questions and hide when Dallas lose. Here's a chance for you to graduate from being weak and show us all that you're brave enough for once in your life to explain the question....

How can a bum quarterback do what Dak has done and why haven't other bums been able to put these numbers up???

I'll wait....

morat1959

Reaction score
So do his weak coward *** haters!!
Lol. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Go straight to bed with your Dakkie blankie and sippy cup. Do you fantasize about him when you go to bed at night? Sweet dreams Dak boy.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
There you go tap dancing again. Coward ****. Just answer the question, the list speaks for itself and im not even done....

How can a bum quarterback accomplish these types of numbers???? How??? The league is 100 years old and thousands of quarterbacks have passed through the league, yet Dak has numbers on top of different categories in league history???

You said you can answer the question and stop being a lil weak *** liar?? Cowards dance around questions and hide when Dallas lose. Here's a chance for you to graduate from being weak and show us all that you're brave enough for once in your life to explain the question....

How can a bum quarterback do what Dak has done and why haven't other bums been able to put these numbers up???

I'll wait....
You are an emotional mess. Yikes.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me these other mysterious QBs that are in this group of 4 that you claim exists. Dak and who else?

Also, I'm going to need you to explain how Dak is 6th in something in a group of 4, okay?

But, in the meantime I'll answer your question.

It's actually very simple. Dak did these things, right? So, it's clear that a bum QB can do these things. That's how, genius.

GINeric

Reaction score
You are an emotional mess. Yikes.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me these other mysterious QBs that are in this group of 4 that you claim exists. Dak and who else?

Also, I'm going to need you to explain how Dak is 6th in something in a group of 4, okay?

But, in the meantime I'll answer your question.

It's actually very simple. Dak did these things, right? So, it's clear that a bum QB can do these things. That's how, genius.

Nah you're the emotional mess. You're a runner and you're soft. Ive exposed the weakness in you with just one question and you couldn't answer because you're one of those few weaklings here who hate Dak for reasons that has zero to do with football.

There are people here who have legitimate gripes against Dak for what he need to do on the field and they actually intelligently EXPLAIN their concerns....

then there's weaklings like you who can't explain how a "bum like Dak" do the things he's done.

My job is done here. Exposing the Dak hating cowards who only come out during the offseason and losses has become so easy..... I know your kind tho. Your Dak hate has nothing to do with football.... (wink wink)

:lmao2:

GINeric

Reaction score
Lol. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Go straight to bed with your Dakkie blankie and sippy cup. Do you fantasize about him when you go to bed at night? Sweet dreams Dak boy.

Nope i don't fantasize about anything but putting "your kind" in its place. Its fun and easy to do to!!! Now run along lil guy.... i heard they have a sale on Tiki Torches!! Go play lil guy!!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Nah you're the emotional mess. You're a runner and you're soft. Ive exposed the weakness in you with just one question and you couldn't answer because you're one of those few weaklings here who hate Dak for reasons that has zero to do with football.

There are people here who have legitimate gripes against Dak for what he need to do on the field and they actually intelligently EXPLAIN their concerns....

then there's weaklings like you who can't explain how a "bum like Dak" do the things he's done.

My job is done here. Exposing the Dak hating cowards who only come out during the offseason and losses has become so easy..... I know your kind tho. Your Dak hate has nothing to do with football.... (wink wink)

:lmao2:
You're too funny.

Get a hold of yourself, kiddo.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
His bench seat must be getting cold.

Him and a couple others spend more time on the bench than they do on here posting. You usually only have to put up with their nonsense for a few days because they can't control their emotions and back to the bench they go to think about it for awhile.

plasticman

Reaction score
I'm sure that the Bills having the #1 defense in both categories help out Josh Allen a little bit. Not to mention, the defense was ranked 3rd in turnovers and gave Josh Allen and the offense the #1 ranked average starting position

Having a 1st team All Pro receiver along with Beasley and Emanual couldn't have hurt either and it's not like the RB's were inept.

It's not like Singletary couldn't have gotten 1000 yards, they just didn't need to give him the ball as much. The guy averaged 4.6 yards a carry.

The Bill didn't suffer the kind of injuries or dumb penalties and suspensions dealt Dak's team. Allen may be elite but he was put on a team that gave him that opportunity, he certainly didn't "carry" them

As for Mahomes, he wasn't tossing the ball to a bunch of scrubs, two 1st team All Pro receivers, a WR and the TE? The defense was still a top ten in scoring defense with a couple of Pro Bowlers.

Not too sure it was Mahomes that turned the team around after they started the season 3-4. During their 8 game winning streak they won three of the first four games despite scoring 20 or less points. The defense held their opponents to 10 or less points in five of those eight games.

To summarize, both QB's are top tier but they didn't carry their team. They were both put in positions that made it possible for them to be very successful and that is what the Cowboys need to do for Dak. Talented teammates aren't as effective when they are hurt, suspended or just make plain dumb mistakes.

basel90

Reaction score
i don't think baker blew it in cleveland.
i think cleveland blew it in cleveland.
he'll eventually land some where.
i think he needs a change of scenery.
we'll see.
Cowboys should get baker mayfield if they can . He would definitely give them a big boost at QB . Dak has many limitations and we have seen him shy away from making the difficult passes He likes safe handoffs and safe throws , which explain his nice stats , but abysmal record against good defenses , and the lack of playoff Success .