Talented Enough? QBs

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The joke is on you and the haters that still hang around.....
Here is what we don't need here. So casually throwing around HATER...because someone might see things a little different than you?
I get it ....there are some trolls about. People who argue stuff you never said, belittle you, act like they know more football than you. And yet...THEY don't have their own NFL team...hmmm funny that. Since they know SO much more than us. You'd think they have won super bowls by now.

But MOST of us...a GREAT majority...love the Dallas Cowboys.....we are HERE..because we are fans. GOOD fans to be here during off season. If we disagree on observations and opinions...fine. But insulting them because they don't fan exactly like you?

I dunno...I find it insulting and very bad for our community.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here is what we don't need here. So casually throwing around HATER...because someone might see things a little different than you?
I get it ....there are some trolls about. People who argue stuff you never said, belittle you, act like they know more football than you. And yet...THEY don't have their own NFL team...hmmm funny that. Since they know SO much more than us. You'd think they have won super bowls by now.

But MOST of us...a GREAT majority...love the Dallas Cowboys.....we are HERE..because we are fans. GOOD fans to be here during off season. If we disagree on observations and opinions...fine. But insulting them because they don't fan exactly like you?

I dunno...I find it insulting and very bad for our community.
So, Jerry owns a team and should know more than us, yet many still ridicule him and call him out.....using your logic, what does that make them?
If you find this insulting, you probably need a thicker skin. Most, so called haters can take it as well as they can dish it, just like us, homers. It's all just banter.....sorry I hurt your feelings.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, Jerry owns a team and should know more than us, yet many still ridicule him and call him out.....using your logic, what does that make them?
If you find this insulting, you probably need a thicker skin. Most, so called haters can take it as well as they can dish it, just like us, homers. It's all just banter.....sorry I hurt your feelings.
I do not find disagreement "insulting". And I do appreciate solid logic.

What I do object is is this holier-than-thou "hater" accusation. It looks like it makes you feel better about yourself so....Carry on.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do not find disagreement "insulting". And I do appreciate solid logic.

What I do object is is this holier-than-thou "hater" accusation. It looks like it makes you feel better about yourself so....Carry on.
If they can call me a homer, I can call them a hater. Again, it's just banter and most don't take it seriously.....although, some need to pull the stick out and stop getting their feelings hurt.....

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If they can call me a homer, I can call them a hater. Again, it's just banter and most don't take it seriously.....although, some need to pull the stick out and stop getting their feelings hurt.....
So just go to their level...or even escalate, eh?

Sorry I hurt your feelings with some manners and decorum.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So just go to their level...or even escalate, eh?

Sorry I hurt your feelings with some manners and decorum.
It's ok....I forgive you.....seems like you're still talking, maybe you're coming down to my level....lol!

kskboys

Reaction score
Makes them truthful.