Talked to Josh Norman and his brother Mario today

erod

Reaction score
Hey man, I didn't broadcast everything we talked about. I thought I would post some interesting stuff. I didn't try to offend anyone in the forum. I have known Josh since around 2006. He is a funny dude, that says some hysterical politically incorrect stuff that I would never publish. I thought it was interesting but since this thread took a turn I will refrain from posting about this type of topic in the future. He has great conversations about things other than football; outdoors, horses, health, farming, camping and normal stuff. He has a background in communications and my background is instructional design.
That's fine. I just don't do it. I have two neighbors that are former pro athletes. My kids play soccer with and against the kids of former pro athletes, and I get to interact with those guys and their families all the time. They appreciate it if they can talk to you without it being relayed around. They really like just being neighbors and parents like everybody else.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey man, I didn't broadcast everything we talked about. I thought I would post some interesting stuff. I didn't try to offend anyone in the forum. I have known Josh since around 2006. He is a funny dude, that says some hysterical politically incorrect stuff that I would never publish. I thought it was interesting but since this thread took a turn I will refrain from posting about this type of topic in the future. He has great conversations about things other than football; outdoors, horses, health, farming, camping and normal stuff. He has a background in communications and my background is instructional design.
I'm not sure Erod meant that the way it came off. That seems uncharacteristic, from what I've seen of his posts over the years.

Edit: Of course, I could be mistaken. :oops:

Wood

Reaction score
confirmed everything I felt to this point.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Ryan Bingham, my favorite singer. First met him through hiking, liked his music and now I have an unhealthy obsession with his tours. He is a quite dude though, doesn't talk a lot. I have zero stories about conversations with him. He actually let's my grandson (age 6) stand on the side of the stage. That's about it.
Appreciate ya, Blackthorn. Keep posting my friend.