Talking Cowboys is Unlistenable

Sydla

Reaction score
I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever understand the love some people have for Jeff Heath.

Not the crowd that says he's a good special teams guy, good clubhouse guy, decent back up S. I am talking about the people that claimed he was a legitimate and good starting S and arguably our best playmaker in the secondary.

That crowd has me in stitches.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Yea it is I cant front...

They should add Bucky Brooks to it and bring back Bill Jones.

Scrap that trash show that he has with Mickey

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever understand the love some people have for Jeff Heath.

Not the crowd that says he's a good special teams guy, good clubhouse guy, decent back up S. I am talking about the people that claimed he was a legitimate and good starting S and arguably our best playmaker in the secondary.

Lynn Scott part 2.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Talk about a collection of no talent clowns. Add to that the level of homerism and it is awful. They believe the team is doomed cause it lost Witten and Heath. Lmao

How can it be a level of homerism if they feel the team is doomed without a couple of players? Wouldn't homerism dictate that they do not believe the team is doomed due to losing a couple of players or not doomed for any reason?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How can it be a level of homerism if they feel the team is doomed without a couple of players? Wouldn't homerism dictate that they do not believe the team is doomed due to losing a couple of players or not doomed for any reason?

That was my first thought as well.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Talk about a collection of no talent clowns. Add to that the level of homerism and it is awful. They believe the team is doomed cause it lost Witten and Heath. Lmao

Yes. Its too bad especially for guys like me that live out of the area. I don't have easy access to the local guys. I used to really enjoy the podcasts. I am searching for other Cowboys podcasts. Maybe ones not directly related to the Cowboys. Anyone have any ideas?

To me it is not really about them being homers, I just think the cast stinks. They offer no intelligent insight. Bad personalities. They should reach out to some guys on this Forum to hire. It would be a wise decision.

Flamma

Reaction score

Oh c'mon, the first thing that comes to mind when I think of Jeff, is Ed Reed.

quickccc

Reaction score

who is on that Talkin cowboys cast now that you're talkin' about as no talent, homerism and awful ? :huh:

foofighters

Reaction score

Or the people in general who just can't stop talking about him no matter...

TwentyOne

Reaction score

Cant listen to it either.

I love hanging with the boys. The show lives and dies with Nate Newton. Love this guy!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Yea, that is a huge pass from me as well. Rather listen to nails on a chalkboard.