Talking Cowboys is Unlistenable

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Talk about a collection of no talent clowns. Add to that the level of homerism and it is awful. They believe the team is doomed cause it lost Witten and Heath. Lmao

My answer to all those that don't like it, don't watch it. I'm guessing nobody is holding a gun to anyone's head. I don't watch it and I've never been threaten with a gun for not watching.

stiletto

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys need to clean house... I don't like anyone except Eatman. I live in DC area and get, Dc sports talk but its the Junkies, Chad Dukes vs the World and even Grant and Danny. These guys are opposites of tow the line. They need some personalities like that. Its definitely better radio and most of it is funny and objective.

coult44

Reaction score
Media like that is how Jerry has gotten away with what he has for 25 years.

He gets treated like a rockstar in public also.

Ask James Dolan how things are for him in public.

Media like that is only 1/4 of how Jerry has gotten away with it for 25 years. The ratings for all those shows, all those writers, all those people is very low. The genus of Jerry is he combines those Mickey Spags like groupies, with three other equal parts. National guys like SAJ, Will Cain, Skip Bayless, and Cowherd with appearances by guys like Aikman and Woody. make up a quarter of the plan. Another quarter of the genius is The local radio guys like Shariff and R.J., Hitzges & Lewis, Cavanaugh, and Ben and Skin have all done a good job of balancing the gloom and doomers, with the pooping silver stars crowd. That leaves 1 vital part to his genius. Die hard fans like us who will spend hours at CZ arguing about who we hate, who sucks, who should be in the ROH, and who got snubbed from the HOF. But defending our Cowboys across the globe to every hater who doesn’t understand why we are America’s Team.

Jerry is smart enough to know he needs way more opinion than that of “Mickey Fisher” in order to keep being the most valuable franchise in the world.

coult44

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys need to clean house... I don't like anyone except Eatman. I live in DC area and get, Dc sports talk but its the Junkies, Chad Dukes vs the World and even Grant and Danny. These guys are opposites of tow the line. They need some personalities like that. Its definitely better radio and most of it is funny and objective.

Do you listen to 105.3 on Radio.com app? Lots of great choices there.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Didn't even know this, but it's not surprising. We've been doing that to players for a long time. Remember when they tried to make Miles Austin the deep WR? I felt sorry for the poor guy!!!!

I remember when they tried to make Miles the slot WR. Oooh! Look at all the directions he can run in! Unfortunately, not a lot of quickness, and bad hands for a ball with a limited flight time. Meanwhile his bread and butter was making defenders choose between defending slants and outs/curl/comebacks. It was a problem for defenders because he could break back so hard, but still could run by you if you bit on the break too hard. And if he caught the ball it short, he could break the tackle and run by you.

Forcing Romo to stay in the pocket when defenses were desperate to keep him there.

Refusing to play Butler when teams played press man on Terrance and Dez w/o help over the top in 2017. Just the ideal coverage for Butler to face. It was what he was made for.

Refusing to use Felix as rookie when he had ~9ypc and a kick return TD. 0 carries against the Commanders after a TD in each of his first 3 games, which I think was some kind of record. Gave him all of 2 targets receiving and 30 carries for a player who was just magic. Meanwhile in 2010, with the team garbage, Felix is leading the league in ypt for a RB. We were saving him up for 2010 when we refused to throw to him in 2008. Finally, we ground Felix out of the league by trying to turn him into a between the tackles RB while injured for 2 years. What they did to Felix was really a crime against football.

Hardline

Reaction score
The only sports talk shows I listen to is BAD radio because of Bob Sturm and Norm Hitzges show

Wood

Reaction score

You don't like Helman?

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I quit listening when they fired Broadus. He wasn't the most accurate, but at least he wasn't afraid to call out Mickey on his homerism.