Well if they continue to take 10 minute drives there’s still a chanceI hope we can keep them under 30. Would be nice!
I mean our offense won’t keep pace if they score every possession. We won’t.We need shoot outs dude. We can't do drive to drive. It's water torture.
its really parker .8 for 8
Come on….he was only 8-8 on the drive.This defense just gave up a 15 play TD drive to an undrafted free agent QB making start #2….wow…..
Embarrassing
I wanna give Parker the benefit of the doubt
But WTH?? I mean W.T.H.
As in halftime. If I'm Jerry I would humiliate him.CP tenure could be a short one
it’s not trending the right way. he may be a bustI am stunned at how bad Parker is.
5 weeks in and guys clearly are confused. That’s coaching. ***.
Howdy RustyUnfortunately, the rules don't allow that.
Howdy boys and girls!!!!
