stiletto
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 13,642
- Reaction score
- 18,551
This is a disaster. Jerry will never hire young coaches again...I thought we hit bottom last year. Who knew there was a basement below the bottom for us to find?
This is a disaster. Jerry will never hire young coaches again...I thought we hit bottom last year. Who knew there was a basement below the bottom for us to find?

I been watching football for a half century dont think I have watched a worse D. This is a real clown showThis Defense is WORSE than last year,they cant get pressure or cover.
no disrespect to the rook......but this is our D he's going up against. The rook didn't make dumb mistakes or bad reads.....he may be working on player of the week by the time this game is over.That’s not a bad QB .. not at all…
Half the board was hand wringing that he'd be stolen as a HC next off-season.. think about that.why is parker still the coordinator ?
What’s Jerry going to do?Jerry needs to step in. This is ridiculous
It doesn’t matter who the chef is if the ingredients are rotten.He's overmatched. It couldn't be more obvious . If Jalon Daniels tears you up, you're cooked
He must have been watching the defensive game filmUnfortunately, one of them suddenly got violently sick just before the game.
They haven’t for years4th fudging game of the got tang season and still no edge responsibility!!!!!
welcome john, please bring us some good newsHowdy boys and girls!!!!
I think a gambling addiction is healthier than watching this defenseI'm really suspicious of these gambling commercials during football games.
i see Parker came up with a plan this weekcant cover, cant tackle..wonderful
