JoeyBoy718
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 13,130
- Reaction score
- 13,211
This game isn’t about winning. This is about showing that we’re a good team. You can’t to toe to toe with an 0-4 injured Bucs team.
How’s the number one cowboys fan doing?Hi John.
I haven't allowed myself to believe in a long time. Lol. I'll only ever buy in again when and if we ever win 2 playoff games in a row.after 30 years, look who graduated!!!
This is what I was afraid of….people must not playing like pros.After the drive we had, that was absolutely inexcusable. Pathetic display by every single person on that defence. How are they not ashamed?
This is fake news...no way you took a dump without your phone. Who even does that?Went on a beer run. Plugged my phone in. Yelled at a relative. Fed the dog. Took a dump. Came back to the TV and they're on the same drive. Not good. And yes, I also washed my hands.
I’d say that applies to the head coach as well.Jerry has to fire CP after the game,he is in over his head.
Yep. If the offense doesn’t score 35+ points and the cowboys lose. The blame will be given to him again.All on Dak again
My God this is awful.He's from the Eagles. What did we expect!! Dak put 30 plus on them every game!!
Derp.CUT TURP!!!!!
