ReverendFelcher
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 1,328
- Reaction score
- 1,505
Have a real chance to run away with the East this year. Starting tonight. Starting with tonight's game.

They did lose to the ravens but kept Lamar and Henry under control, they didn’t have careeer games or best season to date numbers..that’s pretty good in my book…
Guys on NFLN saying TB has a chance with Daniels at QB, because he is a running QB.
And they lost 2 games against running QB”s this year.
Though they won 2 as well.
They certain did...way more than most of us thought.They did lose to the ravens but kept Lamar and Henry under control, they didn’t have careeer games or best season to date numbers..that’s pretty good in my book…
He doesn’t have the run game or weapons that Dart and Jackson have
Guys on NFLN saying TB has a chance with Daniels at QB, because he is a running QB.
And they lost 2 games against running QB”s this year.
Though they won 2 as well.
Jazz you're doing it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I hope you are right.
However, as usual this will be one of those games we allow the opponents to look good. At it will be closer than many think it will be.
Probably a good thing it is a short week, so the players didn't have much time to listen the hype.
As you said, the carryover form the Texans win will be there to have them fired up.


Yeah I also expect another close game. Just hoping it starts to click a bit more for the defense because they make All Pro’s out of JAGs.I hope you are right.
However, as usual this will be one of those games we allow the opponents to look good. At it will be closer than many think it will be.
Probably a good thing it is a short week, so the players didn't have much time to listen the hype.
As you said, the carryover form the Texans win will be there to have them fired up.
Hair flips! Hubba HUBBA!
I do get it , playing down to opponents. being a short week , preparing and physically ready is going to be struggleI hope you are right.
However, as usual this will be one of those games we allow the opponents to look good. At it will be closer than many think it will be.
Probably a good thing it is a short week, so the players didn't have much time to listen the hype.
As you said, the carryover form the Texans win will be there to have them fired up.
The good news is Tyler Smith is playing. The bad news is, so is Terence Steele.I’m waiting to see the starting offensive line, intact

Not many of those in the NFL these days, but I sure hope you are right. I'd be more comfortable predicting a huge win if this wasn't such a short week.I don’t think this is going to be a heart attack game, I think it’s going to be a win , and a devastating one .
Home game, adrenaline still flowingNot many of those in the NFL these days, but I sure hope you are right. I'd be more comfortable predicting a huge win if this wasn't such a short week.
