Go Cowboys![]()

Have a real chance to run away with the East this year. Starting tonight. Starting with tonight's game.

Only in rushing defense but not very good at anything elseI thought Houston was one of the best.
What about the $$$$$I need the FF points , Go George
Here is one.Hoping to see some stats tonight
And Jerry's herpes is clearing up. I hope he shows those corn-cob teeth tonight for a big win. Should be 38-10Here is one.
This is Dallas 1st home game in October or 2026.
Here is another. The sun will not be a factor. That is huge.
We played Washington at home 2 weeks ago. Or am I just reading the fact wrong lolHere is one.
This is Dallas 1st home game in October or 2026.
Here is another. The sun will not be a factor. That is huge.
Don’t sleep on Daniel’s. He can runAnd Jerry's herpes is clearing up. I hope he shows those corn-cob teeth tonight for a big win. Should be 38-10
October 1st home game.We played Washington at home 2 weeks ago. Or am I just reading the fact wrong lol
If these idiots don't win tonight, I hope they get bumped down to the USFL or some other bush league.Don’t sleep on Daniel’s. He can run
They were until the got GOTIEDI thought Houston was one of the best.
Why don't you come back when you have something positive to say about the team?Yeah I also expect another close game. Just hoping it starts to click a bit more for the defense because they make All Pro’s out of JAGs.
That's why they threw him off the island. "Goodbye you are the weakest link"Why don't you come back when you have something positive to say about the team?
A lot of good vibes point to a double figure point win for the Cowboys.It’ll be close. They’ll take Tampa for granted with the backup QB. Typical.
Awesome! She was so hot.
