Tampa game could be ugly for Dallas

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Going to be like this all season long, as in the past. This place has mostly haters. Getting pretty pathetic.

I guess I will watch reruns of something, what ever is on.

Why even bother tuning into the game then. Oh, I know why, after we win the haters will make excuses why TB lost.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Tampa Bay is loaded. It’s going to be a tough game for sure, but if we win the turnover battle anything can happen.

No excuses this year. We are going to find out quickly how good our team is.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We suck, the season is over and when we lose it will be Dak's fault. LOL

Does that about sum up the troll logic on here?

This first game against Tampa has been like a beacon of hope for the troll nation. They get continue with their doom and gloom behavior for at least another week or two.

But what happens is we actually win the game? Their worst nightmare will start to unfold.
Many are already quitting! Is that the millennial logic?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Going to be like this all season long, as in the past. This place has mostly haters. Getting pretty pathetic.

Why even bother tuning into the game then. Oh, I know why, after we win the haters will make excuses why TB lost.
I have VHS tapes from the 90s, let me know if you want to borrow them....lol

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Many are already quitting! Is that the millennial logic?

Bunch of sad losers if you ask me.

Garrett is gone, we are finally relatively healthy and its been a great couple of drafts under MM. We have a cake schedule and the NFC East is weak. We are also due by the way.

All things pointing to a great season. But like I said, this Tampa game gives the doom and gloomers another week or two to have a party.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

If we suck, then there is no harm admitting it. We arent there yet.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Again if I see them fight and leave it on the field I am good with what ever out come....I expect them to walk into TB looking for blood....We can win this game if all 53 and the coaches do thier job.....LETS GO COWBOYS!!!!!!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have VHS tapes from the 90s, let me know if you want to borrow them....lol

I have many also, just about all of their wins. from 1990 to 2004 when I stopped. I think the only loss I kept was Emmitt getting the rushing record. I may have the 1994 NFCCG when we lost.
I made my own season highlight tape from 1992.

So the start of the season 1992, I started recording the highlights from ESPN and CNN, when they had their own sports programs.
And right on through the SB as I had HBO for inside the NFL at that time. I was living in South Florida at the time. So I could not see every game, but those games my father-in-law, lived in Arlington, TX would record them and send to me.

So I took all the videos from these shows and copied to another tape. It ended up a little over 2 hours long. 2 years ago I converted it to digital.

The only highlight I wish I would have recorded, was Suzy Kolber. She was doing the Sunday nights sports for the local FOX station in West Palm Beach. She was so excited that the Cowboys won the SB. As she used to work for the Dallas Cowboys Weekly and the Silver Star Network before going to Florida. Shortly after this she left and went to ESPN2 when it first started.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have many also, just about all of their wins. from 1990 to 2004 when I stopped. I think the only loss I kept was Emmitt getting the rushing record. I may have the 1994 NFCCG when we lost.
I made my own season highlight tape from 1992.

So the start of the season 1992, I started recording the highlights from ESPN and CNN, when they had their own sports programs.
And right on through the SB as I had HBO for inside the NFL at that time. I was living in South Florida at the time. So I could not see every game, but those games my father-in-law, lived in Arlington, TX would record them and send to me.

So I took all the videos from these shows and copied to another tape. It ended up a little over 2 hours long. 2 years ago I converted it to digital.

The only highlight I wish I would have recorded, was Suzy Kolber. She was doing the Sunday nights sports for the local FOX station in West Palm Beach. She was so excited that the Cowboys won the SB. As she used to work for the Dallas Cowboys Weekly and the Silver Star Network before going to Florida. Shortly after this she left and went to ESPN2 when it first started.
:bow::bow::bow:

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
It’s an awful matchup for us in week 1.

Turnovers and holding possession of the ball is our best shot.

I will be ok with a loss and long as it is competitive and not a sloppy blowout....

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Which team has the better coaches?? OC , DC, HC.
I think TB has the better coaches, and that matter alot.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Todd Bowles, wish Jerry would have gotten him, and dumped Marinelli at that time.

Me too.

Quinn should do well though. D Coordinator looks like his comfort zone.

I think we are a top 15 unit by just going being conservative.

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
Tampa has all the pressure on them.
Superbowl champs and a home game to start their season against a team that struggled the previous year (injuries, coaching or whatever the cause for that).
We just need to play our game and w/ an improved defense (can't be any worse). New D coach and players make that improvement happen.
Our offense is not a problem even w/ a backup O lineman if need be. Last years experience helps these young linemen.
Limit our mistakes and this game can go either way.
Reach out and grab that W boys !