Tampa game could be ugly for Dallas

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Unfortunately that Buc in Tampa is equipped better than us Cowboys for that hunt. I'm going to pass on that endeavor.

No sir you boarded the boat its left the dock...YOU ARE IN THE HUNT!!!! LETS GO COWBOYS!!!!!

CoachD

Reaction score
Going to be like this all season long, as in the past. This place has mostly haters. Getting pretty pathetic.

I guess I will watch reruns of something, what ever is on.

Why even bother tuning into the game then. Oh, I know why, after we win the haters will make excuses why TB lost.
And if the Cowboy lose are you going to make excuses for your boy Jerry?

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
It does get ugly if TB is in the post season form from last season. But come on now, they are good, but didn't even win their division last year. The Saints who beat them twice won it. They got on a roll at the right time, remember the NY Giants or the Eagles when they won it all? So it should be a good game, i am not guaranteeing Dallas victory because Dallas also ain't all that either. They will get better as the season progresses. But not now, so it will be a L .

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
according to skip and shannon sharp brady walks on water no one team has a chance against them i know its likely that they beat the cowboys but come on its a long season lots of things can happen

75boyz

Reaction score
The group of thou shalt not disagree with my opinion know it all egos here would beg to differ.

They say:
McCarthy will adjust to the loss of Collins.
Steele and Nyseske are excellent backups.

Having no live preseason snaps for offensive starters has no impact on how Super Dak and Company are fixin to drop 40 on the champs.

Uh...Lets just say I slightly(extreme sarcasm) disagree. If I'm allowed, I mean.

jmo

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The group of thou shalt not disagree with my opinion know it all egos here would beg to differ.

They say:
McCarthy will adjust to the loss of Collins.
Steele and Nyseske are excellent backups.

Having no live preseason snaps for offensive starters has no impact on how Super Dak and Company are fixin to drop 40 on the champs.

Uh...Lets just say I slightly(extreme sarcasm) disagree. If I'm allowed, I mean.

jmo

I do NOT fear the Bucs!
Might be 50 pts with the weapons we have on offense.
We have a 160 million $ QB and no matter what the defense does he can overcome with his GREATNESS!!!!!!!
He will show the world on Thursday night he is worth every penny!!!!!
GO Dak-Mafia GO DAK take us to the promised land!!!!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I do NOT fear the Bucs!
We have a 160 million $ QB and no matter what the defense does he can overcome with his GREATNESS!!!!!!!

From your mouth to god's ears Pappy!!!! LETS GO COWBOYS!!!!!

75boyz

Reaction score
I do NOT fear the Bucs!

A very special season. Straight from the horse's mouth, lol.

Loso86

Reaction score
We don't match up with Tampa good at all.
They are superior in all facets of the game, Offense, Defense, Special Teams, & Coaching.
I look for their Dline to manhandle the weak links of our Oline, Williams, Biadasz, and whoever is backing up Collins. Suh and Vita Vea will manhadle Collins and Biadasz. Their DEnds and LBs will reak havoc on Dak trying to take advantage of his rustiness.
I see their offense pounding our week Dline interior with Fornette and establishing the run early. Brady is still coming off the knee surgery so I think they will run heavy. Then they should have success passing because their 3 WRs outmatch our CBs.
I'm hoping we at least keep it somewhat close, I just don't see us hitting our stride until a few games into the season.
Could be ugly for Tampa too

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I'm willing to give this team the benefit of the doubt before calling any games. I agree that Tampa Bay is superior on paper right now, but if this defense can turn a corner, it could surprise some people.

He's one guy, but Parsons patrolling and flashing from the LB spot could really change things. Diggs should be better this year. Safety play should be better. We shouldn't be able to match up with just about anyone thanks to the versatility in the back seven.

I think the offensive line is definitely the biggest issue before seeing a live snap. Get the screen game and running game going though and the Cowboys have a real shot.

Then there is the whole Cooper, Lamb, Gallup, TE combo that TB really doesn't have an answer for. If Dak does have time, he should have plenty of opportunity to hit some big plays.

Bigdog

Reaction score
We suck, the season is over and when we lose it will be Dak's fault. LOL

Does that about sum up the troll logic on here?

This first game against Tampa has been like a beacon of hope for the troll nation. They get continue with their doom and gloom behavior for at least another week or two.

But what happens if we actually win the game? Their worst nightmare will start to unfold.
They might be good on paper but you don’t play the game on paper. I will watch and root for the Cowboys no matter how bad or good they are. I think we are going to be pretty good this year barring any major injuries. Just my 2 cents.

Steve007

Reaction score
100% .... If Dak looked good and we won 27 to 17 Dak haters will only say he was a bus driver. Dak plays even better and we lose 37 to 40 they say Dak can't win and he sux ..

It's really easy to look objectively at the effort when you're not looking for failures by players right out of the gate.
Nobody is seriously saying Dak sucks just overrated. All the NFL analyst are saying the Cowboys will go as far as Dak goes. They say this team has the most talent on offence so Dak should get this team deep into the playoffs. They say he is a great leader so he should inspire his team to overachieve. He should shine in big games against great teams. Time will tell.