Tank’s disruption of the Eagles’ TD celebration

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Seems relevant for some reason....

A lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a sheriff. He thinks he's smarter being a big shot lawyer from New York and has a better education than an sheriff from West Virginia. The sheriff asks for license and registration. The lawyer asks, "What for?" The sheriff responds, "You didn't come to a complete stop at the stop sign." The lawyer says, "I slowed down and no one was coming." "You still didn't come to a complete stop. License and registration please," say the sheriff impatiently. The lawyer says, "If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I'll give you my license and registration and you can give me the ticket. If not, you let me go and don't give me the ticket." The sheriff says, "That sounds fair, please exit your vehicle." The lawyer steps out and the sheriff takes out his nightstick and starts beating the lawyer with it. The sheriff says, "Do you want me to stop or just slow down?"
lol, I guess he got his point across.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It's not that cut and dry. The Eagle's celebration just kept going and going and going. It was excessive and the Cowboys players got tired of it. Nothing wrong with the celebrations and I don't mind them 99% ofbthe time. Theirs turned ridiculous. Not sure why you are so angry but my experience is anger prevents good rational conversation so I am done on this topic.
Every time you reply, you fail to add anything to the conversation. Just repeating yourself shows you are not an effective communicator.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
It reminded me of when we would interrupt the skins fun bunch of the 80s.

Team celebrations being interrupted by the other team started the movement toward no celebrations being allowed. Orchestrated team celebrations were banned because of it. Although I applaud Dallas' reaction, all it will take is fights starting because of celebrations to get them banned again.

HoplessCowboysFan36

Reaction score
I love the pride. You dont celebrate in Tanks end zone! These cowboys are playing with some attitude on D! Keep it going!

Reactions: BAT

gmb1

Reaction score
I'm glad we swept those bird brains

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
The guys that were trying to celebrate had cause to do so and were allowed to do it by the league.

The league allows this? Really?

Because I've watched probably 50 games this year and never saw anything like it before.

Thanks, Captain Obvious! :rolleyes:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The league allows this? Really?

Because I've watched probably 50 games this year and never saw anything like it before.

Thanks, Captain Obvious! :rolleyes:
That's for the refs to sort out not the players and certainly not you, internet tough guy. :muttley:

The-Internet-Tough.jpg

scottsp

Reaction score
Tank’s response immediately took me back to a little post-TD skirmish in 1983, at Texas Stadium when the Commanders came to town.

The Fun Bunch, for those who remember them, set up for their jumping high-five routine. Problem for them was that Dennis Thurman and company weren’t having it.

Damn shame we lost that day, but I digress. DeMarcus’ stop down just had me reminiscing a bit.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
That's for the refs to sort out not the players and certainly not you, internet tough guy. :muttley:

The-Internet-Tough.jpg
An internet tough guy would tell you to go blank yourself. I was merely poking fun at what is a super-obvious statement (seeing as how not a TD gets scored without some super-stupid skit being performed all year).

But if my good-natured ribbing has caused harm on your delicate sensitivities, I retract it. Heaven knows I would not want to offend.

Yours, ITG. :rolleyes:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
An internet tough guy would tell you to go blank yourself. I was merely poking fun at what is a super-obvious statement (seeing as how not a TD gets scored without some super-stupid skit being performed all year).

But if my good-natured ribbing has caused harm on your delicate sensitivities, I retract it. Heaven knows I would not want to offend.

Yours, ITG.
An internet tough guy telling me to blank off would only confirm he is an internet tough guy. You've done no better with the little jabs that you can't resist doing. So thanks for confirming your internet tough guy status. :facepalm:

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
An internet tough guy telling me to blank off would only confirm he is an internet tough guy. You've done no better with the little jabs that you can't resist doing. So thanks for confirming your internet tough guy status. :facepalm:

You think I'm an ITG. I think you have a grasp of the obvious and really thin skin.

Agree to disagree.