Tank’s disruption of the Eagles’ TD celebration

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Haha I don't give 2 ***** what you believe or don't believe. You are the only person that thinks a 2 yard TD drive is worthy of acting like they won the game. It was an embarrassing moment for the Eagles. All I'm saying is I had a friend who is a huge Eagle fan sitting right next to me at a bar that said they need to go to the sideline, and you are acting like that's an impossible situation. Maybe for you it is. Judging from your post I actually believe that. Also, trust me you're not the type of guy I'd prefer to watch a game with either. ;)
Good for you for having an Eagles fan for a friend. :clap:Oh, and thanks for sharing your petty bar story, bro. :rolleyes:

sunalsorises

Reaction score
The pinnacle of the premeditated celebration was TO signing that football. Since then they have just become corny and frankly, embarrassing for the guys doing it.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Good for you for having an Eagles fan for a friend. :clap:Oh, and thanks for sharing your petty bar story, bro. :rolleyes:

It's like your mad or something. It's really weird. I'm sorry? Have you never enjoyed the game in the presence of a few friends before? Do you have friends? I'm sorry bro. I actually feel bad now. I take it back. I watched the game all by myself in my 1 room apartment and had cereal at halftime. I made it all up to get your approval as a person. I hope you forgive me.Thanks for your service.....

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It's like your mad or something. It's really weird. I'm sorry? Have you never enjoyed the game in the presence of a few friends before? Do you have friends? I'm sorry bro. I actually feel bad now. I take it back. I watched the game all by myself in my 1 room apartment and had cereal at halftime. I made it all up to get your approval as a person. I hope you forgive me.Thanks for your service.....
Where is this coming from? Did you think I was being insincere? I'm glad you have an iggles fan friend. What is wrong with me saying that and what is wrong with me thanking you for sharing your story? You accuse me of being mad and now say you feel sorry for me? Why? Maybe you say that because you are the one faking sincerity. I don't play that game. You continue to be petty so I will just leave you with your pettiness in your 1 room apartment and your cereal. Enjoy.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not the first time you have disrespected my service to our country. To be honest, I expect you to be unappreciative. That's just who you are.

Bull you are a proven liar and I do not believe a word you say.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Where is this coming from? Did you think I was being insincere? I'm glad you have an iggles fan friend. What is wrong with me saying that and what is wrong with me thanking you for sharing your story? You accuse me of being mad and now say you feel sorry for me? Why? Maybe you say that because you are the one faking sincerity. I don't play that game. You continue to be petty so I will just leave you with your pettiness in your 1 room apartment and your cereal. Enjoy.

You're coming off very sensitive about me watching the game with an Eagles fan at a bar. I said I was sorry bro. Jeesh.

ondaedg

Reaction score
You don't draw the line, that's up to the refs to decide. Stop trying to justify petty vigilante justice. The Cowboys players were wrong.

Vigilante justice? Lol. Get off your high horse already. Our Cowboys players said enough of that stage play the iggles call celebrating. I am GLAD they put a stop to it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Please quit patronizing me. Thanks bro.
Quit perceiving it as patronizing and it will go away. You are the one full of judgment saying I'm the kind of guy you wouldn't enjoy having a beer with at a bar. You don't know me. I'm begging you and saying please... stop the pettiness. Happy Holidays.

The Natural

Reaction score
Great leadership. Also nice seeing Woods step in to have his back. Some big names we’ve had on D in years past would just trot back to the sideline..these guys have some dog in them.

cern

Reaction score
If Tank doesn't like rudeness then he needs to do a better job of stopping them from scoring or get on his guy that let them do it. The guys that were trying to celebrate had cause to do so and were allowed to do it by the league.
Apparently you take this silly incident, as well as yourself, far more seriously than I do.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Vigilante justice? Lol. Get off your high horse already. Our Cowboys players said enough of that stage play the iggles call celebrating. I am GLAD they put a stop to it.
You continue to make excuses for bad behavior by our players. You just don't get it. Be above the pettiness... but you can't because that's just who you are.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Apparently you take this silly incident, as well as yourself, far more seriously than I do.
Really? All you have is a childish rebuttal? LOL Yes, I'm far too serious, that's why I'm having far too much fun mocking your pettiness. LOL, just stop.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Quit perceiving it as patronizing and it will go away. You are the one full of judgment saying I'm the kind of guy you wouldn't enjoy having a beer with at a bar. You don't know me. I'm begging you and saying please... stop the pettiness. Happy Holidays.

Whatever you say bro. Merry Christmas. Thanks for your service.

KoolAde2

Reaction score
I only want to say which I didn't see anybody else say it. How is this that much different than Elliott dumping Dak in the Salvation Army Pot? What using a Prop. If that was worth a Flag and a Fine and them taking 2 minutes or more to act out is nothing. Something is seriously wrong!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I highly doubt Eagles fans agree, and if the Eagles interrupted our TD celebration this board would be livid. :rolleyes:
That celebration was totally ridiculous. If we did it I would have thought, “what are you doing, were losing the game, that makes you look like a fool”.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
That is the main factor..... whether it is Home or Away.... the Home D has a right to get in the way

Play Hopscotch and Leap Frog and Tag on your own field
Doesn’tt It just sound stupid though. Play Hopscotch, Leap Frog and Tag. Those games are great for elementary school students, but for NFL players it really looks idiotic, especially when your losing.