Tank’s disruption of the Eagles’ TD celebration

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
It is allowed but where do you draw the line for length of time? It seemed excessive and that is why the Cowboys players stepped in to say that was enough.
Tank stepped I right away. He had his hands outstretched as he said, “what are you idiots doing, look at the scoreboard”.

cern

Reaction score
Really? All you have is a childish rebuttal? LOL Yes, I'm far too serious, that's why I'm having far too much fun mocking your pettiness. LOL, just stop.
Childish rebuttal???? Moi??? I'm your worst nightmare. I'm sheldon cooper. :)

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Some of the celebrations are pretty funny, but for the Eagles to do that after going a whole 2 yards is sad actually..act like you deserved it. Did anybody see the Coop celebration on the OT winning TD? No you didn't, he didn't do one.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
I love the Cowboy’s celebrations. Butch Johnson was the best. Not so much our opponents tho

Oh well..nothing to get angry about

Go Cowboys!

ondaedg

Reaction score
You continue to make excuses for bad behavior by our players. You just don't get it. Be above the pettiness... but you can't because that's just who you are.

I thought it was bad behavior by the eagles not us.

/Shrugs.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I thought it was bad behavior by the eagles not us.

/Shrugs.
So according to you, no team is allowed to celebrate when they score a TD except the team you like, despite the fact that the league has decided to allow it after years of not allowing it. Have I got that right? You are coming off as a petty bully trying to impose your own rules on others.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Loved it. The refs should have flagged the iggles for excessive celebration. It was ridiculous and would have been embarassed if the Cowboys players did that.

You do realize the Cowboys have did this? Every single team does it. It is the "in" thing to do for celebrations.

plasticman

Reaction score
I love it!

Not in our house!

It's about time that big cold wharehouse of a stadium had a Cowboy defense that assumed possession, fired up the fans there, and enforced their policies on "visitors".

I'm totally in favor of doing whatever is possible to make opponents and their fans uncomfortable in that stadium. I'm tired of being accomodating
I want a gladiator pit, not a set for an improv group.

In addition, stadium management should forbid the sale of Philly Cheesesteaks and New York style pizza and stick to Texas entrees like steaks and barbecue....and Mexican food....I love Mexican food.

bandfan

Reaction score
Seems relevant for some reason....

A lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a sheriff. He thinks he's smarter being a big shot lawyer from New York and has a better education than an sheriff from West Virginia. The sheriff asks for license and registration. The lawyer asks, "What for?" The sheriff responds, "You didn't come to a complete stop at the stop sign." The lawyer says, "I slowed down and no one was coming." "You still didn't come to a complete stop. License and registration please," say the sheriff impatiently. The lawyer says, "If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I'll give you my license and registration and you can give me the ticket. If not, you let me go and don't give me the ticket." The sheriff says, "That sounds fair, please exit your vehicle." The lawyer steps out and the sheriff takes out his nightstick and starts beating the lawyer with it. The sheriff says, "Do you want me to stop or just slow down?"

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
September of 2000? No, I was in Kosovo represent our country to defend people that couldn't defend themselves from a war crimes bully. I didn't have the luxury of watching NFL football back then.

I get your dispute and while a Dallas fan I understand, but I also only see our celebrations as high fives, hugs, head slaps, and the occasional butt bumps in the air..... That and the occasional dive into the Salvation pot rather warranted or not... LOL Personally I could care less how one celebrates a score as long as there is no disrespect to the opposing team. For an example, the DX hand cross at the crotch which means suck it, is not a celebration, but an insult.

Regardless I gave you a like because you served for our military. It was an honor to serve and I hope that all feel the same....

But I do have to ask why the hostility?

Last edited:

ondaedg

Reaction score
So according to you, no team is allowed to celebrate when they score a TD except the team you like, despite the fact that the league has decided to allow it after years of not allowing it. Have I got that right? You are coming off as a petty bully trying to impose your own rules on others.

It's not that cut and dry. The Eagle's celebration just kept going and going and going. It was excessive and the Cowboys players got tired of it. Nothing wrong with the celebrations and I don't mind them 99% ofbthe time. Theirs turned ridiculous. Not sure why you are so angry but my experience is anger prevents good rational conversation so I am done on this topic.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seems relevant for some reason....

A lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a sheriff. He thinks he's smarter being a big shot lawyer from New York and has a better education than an sheriff from West Virginia. The sheriff asks for license and registration. The lawyer asks, "What for?" The sheriff responds, "You didn't come to a complete stop at the stop sign." The lawyer says, "I slowed down and no one was coming." "You still didn't come to a complete stop. License and registration please," say the sheriff impatiently. The lawyer says, "If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I'll give you my license and registration and you can give me the ticket. If not, you let me go and don't give me the ticket." The sheriff says, "That sounds fair, please exit your vehicle." The lawyer steps out and the sheriff takes out his nightstick and starts beating the lawyer with it. The sheriff says, "Do you want me to stop or just slow down?"
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
They're playing a game. I don’t see why anyone gives two ***** whether somebody celebrates or not.

I did think Lawrence breaking it up was funny, but I find the whole “AcT LikE YOuVe BEeN ThERe” crowd pitiful.