Image: Tank got an expensive toy

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I've never even heard of that kind of car...and I've been in this World a long time! lol

They are really popular in Europe, specifically England. I believe they started as racing cars, F1 perhaps. I am guessing his is around 200K or so, not really outlandish considering his bankroll. Myself, would have gotten a Bugatti for a mere 2.5 million :flagwave:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
They are really popular in Europe, specifically England. I believe they started as racing cars, F1 perhaps. I am guessing his is around 200K or so, not really outlandish considering his bankroll. Myself, would have gotten a Bugatti for a mere 2.5 million :flagwave:

I can barely afford a Jeep! lol

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
It’s just a car that he has every right to buy . Jerry over ruling his coaching staff publicly on evaluating the kicking position is a million times bigger deal as it underscores the dysfunction that exist organizationally and why the Dallas Cowboys have been a mediocre piece of crap for almost the last quarter century .

NumOneQB

Reaction score
What did he get? Looks like the pic was taken down.
Why hate on his ride?

I have some nice cars, wonder if any of my neighbors hate on me?

MarcusRock

Reaction score

mclaren-720s-ride-on-promo.jpg

720PERF-VOLCANO-YELLOW-8-of-25.jpg

Last edited:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Why hate on his ride?

I have some nice cars, wonder if any of my neighbors hate on me?
If you have a nice car that most around you don’t have someone unfortunately is probably “hating” on you ime. That’s just the way life goes a lot of times.

chagus

Reaction score
Good for Tank. I'd buy myself a high end driving machine as well.