Twitter: Tank looking for that Money

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Maybe it was "Hot Boyz", maybe it was talking a bunch of nonsense about Goff then having no impact on the game, and maybe it's just an age/generational thing, but I'm gettin' kinda tired of Tank talking.

keds

Reaction score
Not a big fan of him flashing the devil horns, not family-friendly... He's a good player, plays with heart... his off-the-field stuff could get tiresome...

Maverick84

Reaction score
Not a big fan of him flashing the devil horns, not family-friendly... He's a good player, plays with heart... his off-the-field stuff could get tiresome...
giphy.gif

keds

Reaction score
He got 17 million last year, about what he deserved for his play... has no reason to whine about money... he's got plenty of it compared to the average guy... sad that money has become such a big part of football talk...

Rayman70

Reaction score
going to say it again, he isn't in the elite group of players like Donald so he will not be paid as such. Then again, they play different positions. DE doesn't garner as much as what DT'S like Donald.

keds

Reaction score
Wish people would think about the consequences of flashing the devil horns... it's not some innocent thing... the man upstairs is watching everything you do...it was a big turn off this year seeing the whole defensive team doing that...

DHCBF66

Reaction score
If he could only be productive as consistently as he runs his mouth, he'd be worth all the money he wants. Come December, his play has dropped off a cliff the last two years
I do agree, I am not "for" shopping D_Law but if we get a good offer.......well then!