erod

Reaction score
Elliott
Dak
Maliek Collins
Brown
Jackson
Frazier
And Jaylon Smith might be the best of them all in the end.

But everybody wants to criticize the Tapper pick. As if all team hit on every pick in every round. Sheesh.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not quiet. I'm sure there will be bunch of "when will/can Tapper return" threads later on.

You could be right. I liked the pick just fine, but it's hard to get worked up about a guy we haven't really seen on the field at all, yet.

I'm kind of interested to hear more about how Zach Moore (the dude we lifted from MIN) has been doing. I'd heard early on they were pretty interested in him, but after we signed Ryan Davis, I think that bottled that talk up a bit.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Hopefully him and Jaylon can contribute next year
Hey..

Now they can split the cost for a hot looking massage girl while they are out for their injuries.

That knee and back are going to need constant attention.

Collins could chip in too.

chagus

Reaction score
Him and Gregory will be back stronger than ever next year...which is great because now we can focus on offense in the draft!! More firepower :starspin:
Futurama-Fry.jpg

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Glad they finally shut down Tapper, get him healthy for next year

RS12

Reaction score
Rookie Charles Tapper may not be a happy camper right now.

On Tuesday, the Dallas Cowboys decided to place the defensive end on injured reserve after suffering a setback with his Pars defect, leading to a new fracture in his L5 vertebra. And that's just one issue the first year pass rusher is dealing with.

It looks like he didn't even find out he was being made inactive from the club itself, but instead from a less favorable source.

http://dal.247sports.com/Bolt/Charl...bout-move-to-IR-but-not-from-Cowboys-47847133

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Elliott
Dak
Maliek Collins
Brown
Jackson
Frazier
And Jaylon Smith might be the best of them all in the end.

But everybody wants to criticize the Tapper pick. As if all team hit on every pick in every round. Sheesh.
You want about 2 starters out of your draft and some depth guys. The Cowboys have potentially found far more than that. Three potential franchise guys you can build your team around. Tapper doesn't damage this draft. If Zeke, Dak and Jaylan pan out this is already one of our best drafts on recent memory and that's not factoring in the other solid guys.