Tashard Choice

Givincer

Reaction score
AbeBeta;2451040 said:
As I noted earlier in the thread; Current YPC (in context of when it was done) and other regular season performance issues, preseason performance, draft status (as an index of how teams projected his potential). As I said, we've got a mixed bag here. Nothing that really points strongly in one way or another. Certainly nothing that suggests he's can come in and be our starter for a game or two without some serious dropoff

And I don't think there's evidence to suggest he's going to take our offense and run it straight off a cliff...

As for what you're basing your judgment on - Draft status? Do you know what Barber's "draft status" was? How about Tony Romo's? I think watching the kid play and evaluating his level of play is far more useful than making a judgment on him based on "draft status."

I've already said why regular season performance is more indicative of future performance than preseason performance is. I think it's obvious why. He's not playing with the same team he was playing with in preseason. This makes preseason performance essentially irrelevant in predicting future performance with the starting line up.

This leaves us with one relevant indicator of future performance (out of your list): Regular season performance with the starting line up. Certainly nothing there to suggest the offense will be falling off a cliff, in my opinion.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
zrinkill;2449397 said:
Just watched his post game interview with Brad and Babe.

Kid really got me fired up.

How lucky are we that we have drafted such good kids ..... good players and good people.

I am so excited about the future of this team.

I lobbied for him before and during the draft. When we picked Felix I was a little upset but then they restored faith with the latter pick of Choice. Rest assured, even though our backfield is a little banged up, Choice is more than worthy enough to carry the torch for a bit. How nice is it to have a stable of three starting tailbacks? :D

TwoSteppinJJ

Reaction score
This guy can start if needed. We should be just fine with Felix and Barber next season, Choice is good on special teams.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
AbeBeta;2451038 said:
Says the guy who can't tell a fumble from an interception.

dude ...one day you will realize that no one....i mean no one likes you here.

get the hell out of here man.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
lane;2451839 said:
dude ...one day you will realize that no one....i mean no one likes you here.

get the hell out of here man.

and one day you will realize that people on the board read my posts with interest. Whereas they just think you are a moron.

you get the hell out of here and no one will miss you. If I leave, the board will be worse for it.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Choice has really impressed me and I get the feeling that in 2 years we will not be able to keep Barber, Jones, and Choie on this roster. Choice, a 4th round pick, may end up netting us a 2nd or 1st rounder in a few years, meanwhile serving a valuable role as a reserve back while he's here.

Good kid and also a good pick(you thought i was gonna say "choice") by the Cowboys.