Video: Tavon's first workout as a Cowboy

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Good pickup, hopefully they are smart enough to actually use him correctly on something more than dump offs.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Naw before that too I believe but I was being nice and showing a lil compassion cause Karate Kid was on

having that cow stuff, i see :lmao:
my question is does he fumble more in jet sweep carries or more catching passes or in special teams.

i dont think we need him to catch passes, just have him run jet sweeps with zeke in the backfield would already cause too many options for defenses to deal with...

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Coaching in regards to fumbles is tricky.

Some coaches don't want the player to think about fumbling because of how it can get in their heads.

Other coaches have them carry a ball everywhere, use the bands on the ball and have them run through players lined up on both sides trying to dislodge the ball.
He needs to call Tiki Barbers guru .

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
He is not an overpriced bust here

He is just a super fast Slashlete

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
You can see even in his highlights that he doesn’t carry the ball securely. That’s gotta be addressed. We went through it with Murray, and a bit with Dez last year, even. That alone is reason not to play the guy if it’s not cleaned up. I do like the move though.

Cool to see him interacting with Bease there.

Well, Beasley is one of the few guys he can look into the eyes without having to look up.

CWR

Reaction score
Our backs and receivers would do the three man weave with a football in their hand three times a week. Great old school drill.

Seems smart to address areas of weakness rather then pretend they dont exist, but I guess some coaches are over thinkers.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
You can see even in his highlights that he doesn’t carry the ball securely. That’s gotta be addressed. We went through it with Murray, and a bit with Dez last year, even. That alone is reason not to play the guy if it’s not cleaned up. I do like the move though.

Cool to see him interacting with Bease there.
Can’t strip the ball if you can’t catch him.....

Aven8

Reaction score
Welp, I wanted LB's and offensive speed all offseason.

Can't wait to see all of these new toys.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
A lot of people are bitter after being traded, he seemed to have a good attitude about it.

Nice to see him out there working 2 days after the trade.

I think it is safe to assume the jet sweep will be back in 2018.