Taylor says Zeke at 4

slick325

Reaction score
Behind this line, him staying healthy, Romo (or a franchise type QB) healthy under center, Dez healthy.... Elliott could put up Pro Bowl numbers from year one to year seven or eight.

The kid will be a very good player in the League.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
I'll take Perkins round 4 and be happy. No trade down and no zeke. But, I dont want the giants to get him

DFWJC

Reaction score
A little trivia; Taylor is an Ohio State grad

I say the only way we get Zeke is following a trade down....and that's a stretch.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
JJT suggesting the Cowboys take Elliott at 4. Thank god he's not the GM he berates all the time. Even Jerry knows he can trade back and get him plus picks.

Trading back is not some gimmie.

Look at the debates around here.

Nobody is certain about the talent. So what makes you think someone wants to trade up?

I can't recall a draft where you couldn't even pick our three to five blue chippers by this point. Everybody has legitimate holes.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Trading back is not some gimmie.

Look at the debates around here.

Nobody is certain about the talent. So what makes you think someone wants to trade up?

I can't recall a draft where you couldn't even pick our three to five blue chippers by this point. Everybody has legitimate holes.

This draft sucks at the top. There's no great players. Everybody knows it. So let's trade down for a bounty of high end picks. Why am I the only one who can figure this out?!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll take Perkins round 4 and be happy. No trade down and no zeke. But, I dont want the giants to get him

Why?
Elliot by far is the better RB and complete RB.
If we don't take him and the Giants do, it will be a mistake. If not Wentz, then Elliot. Right now CBS has Elliot ranked 12th best. Not a far stretch by any means. Just becuae he is ranked 12th on a website, does not mean he is not worth the 4th pick overall.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
This draft sucks at the top. There's no great players. Everybody knows it. So let's trade down for a bounty of high end picks. Why am I the only one who can figure this out?!

Why wouldn't some team not want to trade up into the top 5 of one of the oddest drafts in the past decade?

Eh. It will all work out. We're the Cowboys.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would have taken Todd Gurley in the top 5 last year. That was laughed at too.

How about now?

Now I don't want Elliott at all because this happens to be the draft that was foretold to us. He is here and those that believe in him shall prosper. But in a normal year, yeah I'd be down with Elliott at 4.

tyke1doe

Reaction score

You're being sarcastic, right?

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
that right there would be very bad

The giants are going to make moves. They will be our main competition this season. They'll get elliot and sign sanu at wr or get treadwell and a good rb in the draft. I'm betting they resign jpp and they get weddle also.