Twitter: Taylor Stern leaving talkin Cowboys

TexasBacon

Reaction score
A little too honest for someone trying to do it for a living. It's not the honesty with her analysis, it's the honesty of her emotions that look like an issue to me. For example, sometimes she starts getting defensive when the other guys argue with her, and she starts making comments about "being attacked". Just not a good look for a pro.
I think by "honest" most of you mean that she agrees with your opinion. I've never felt like the staff was worried about being homers. Broaddus constantly called for Garrett's head and bashes players like Jaylon and never seems afraid to speak his mind. Nick Eatman and Helman are critical often. It just might be possible that the media staff sees the coaches and players on a daily basis and have slightly different opinions than the fans at home on their computers..... doesn't mean they are wrong or are homers.

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not a fan. Most of her opinions and insight was just a regurgitation of what Broadus, Spags, or even Rob said on previous occasions or off air. She really didn't bring any original thoughts to the show. She had limited knowledge but had the good looks to meet the criteria for the show. They should really get Kristi Scales to be on this show. I've heard her talk and her experience is incredible. But she is much older, so she ain't qualified, smh.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I ain't sure what you mean by edgy. I just aint got time to watch tv on my phone. It just doesn't go well driving a tractor.

No, it does NOT!

image.jpg

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Smart and good looking woman. Can I get in trouble for that?

I remember a year or so ago there was a thread on here where we were arguing about Taylor Stern's looks. It was several pages. Personally I find her attractive.

If that's still okay to say. Complements can get guys in trouble these days.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I remember a year or so ago there was a thread on here where we were arguing about Taylor Stern's looks. It was several pages. Personally I find her attractive.

If that's still okay to say. Complements can get guys in trouble these days.
Just looking at a woman these days can get you in trouble. Especially the corporate world where I dwell.